Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nyc Real Estate

jenbabe

All right fellow CPers.. I enjoy our daily chats every day but now I REALLY need your help. I am sure some of you are up on your NYC real estate. As we know, I am going to Fordham @ LC.. thus me and my roomie need an apartment. Our parents prefer us to live in the 60s/70s/80s westside. This needs to be situated by the end of June. We want to spend 2,400 per month on either a 1BR w/ a living room for either one of us, or a 2BR.. any help/suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated. Thank you..

-Jen

All right fellow CPers.. I enjoy our daily chats every day but now I REALLY need your help. I am sure some of you are up on your NYC real estate. As we know, I am going to Fordham @ LC.. thus me and my roomie need an apartment. Our parents prefer us to live in the 60s/70s/80s westside. This needs to be situated by the end of June. We want to spend 2,400 per month on either a 1BR w/ a living room for either one of us, or a 2BR.. any help/suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated. Thank you..

-Jen

Go to Hell's Kitchen. But even that is out of your price range.

-Jen

is your roomie hot? can't wait to hit up some of the fordham bars with you two

Get real, they can find a 1BR for 2,400 a month in the 60-80's on the west side

Of course they can - I was just being cryptic. I was going to advise them to move to the south Bronx w/ my next post . Next time, I'll type "Sarcasm Mode on" mongoloid.