Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why do people listen to hiphop?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how is black eyed peas not hip hop?

regardless of what vh1, or amazon whoever labels them... they fall into a sub-category / genre = hip-pop; IMO... those same outlets (vh1, amazon, itunes etc.) may say pvd, avh, tiesto, jp, creamer are all techno but one could argue they are all from a different genre.

i listen to three6 cause theyre funny not cause theyre lyrically gifted..and i think its hysterical how after the grammy every1 is on their dick

who cant be on their dick, theyre so bad theyre good... the song sucks, but thats what makes it good... i mean and the follow ups like "two way freak" and "ass and titties" i mean these are truly classics... imo... im sure when theyre on the oldies station in ten years or so my children will enjoy it as well.

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showpost.php?p=404213&postcount=21

regardless of what vh1, or amazon whoever labels them... they fall into a sub-category / genre = hip-pop; IMO... those same outlets (vh1, amazon, itunes etc.) may say pvd, avh, tiesto, jp, creamer are all techno but one could argue they are all from a different genre.

different genres yes... but theyre all EDM.

it sucks..

no originality, recycled productions, shitty lyrics..

ugh..

"my hump my hump my hump"

what is this shit? :blown:

i know everyone has their own opinion and can listen to what they like, just curious as to why people listen to this trash they call music.

and this isnt directed to quality artists like: Common, or real lyrists

I have no clue man. Colored people are funny.

who cant be on their dick, theyre so bad theyre good... the song sucks, but thats what makes it good... i mean and the follow ups like "two way freak" and "ass and titties" i mean these are truly classics... imo... im sure when theyre on the oldies station in ten years or so my children will enjoy it as well.

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showpost.php?p=404213&postcount=21

who got that hydroooooooo...who got that light green...who got that bobby brown...who got that bin laden weed...

ur right...Crunchy Black is a poet

Do you remember me from smoking good weed

Break it down roll it up give it the indo need

Do you remember me from no sticks no seeds

Or you remember me from putting you on this laden weed

Get yo funds together and come go and see

I'm gone take you on the strip where bin laden be

This one blunt action you'll have to smoke and see

Have you choking, falling out with your family

...riding with a friend the other week...she said she liked old school hip hop...played a mixed cd for her...she never heard of de la sol, black sheep, public enemy, third bass, nwa and so on...i took the cd out and told her to pick something else...