Clubplanet Nightlife Community

did anyone go to Limelight in 90?

Birch Hill, PlayPen, now The Coliseum, Mothers, Club 35, Now Club Abyss, Malibu in Scotch Plains, Crocodile Cafe, which is now Deko. The Club House which turned into Shout then Paradox, now shut down I think.

Some good NJ clubs back in the day. Even Poor Billys, awesome Tuesday nite partys back in the day, anyone recall the boxing ring used as the dance floor.

New Brunswick- The Roxy and the other club across the street, having a memory loss. even Wurlitzers in Piscataway, was a hoping joint back in the day turned into Peter's Wildlife, now office Buildings or something.

And in seabright, The Tradewinds was a great beach club back in the day.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Birch Hill, PlayPen, now The Coliseum, Mothers, Club 35, Now Club Abyss, Malibu in Scotch Plains, Crocodile Cafe, which is now Deko. The Club House which turned into Shout then Paradox, now shut down I think.

Some good NJ clubs back in the day. Even Poor Billys, awesome Tuesday nite partys back in the day, anyone recall the boxing ring used as the dance floor.

New Brunswick- The Roxy and the other club across the street, having a memory loss. even Wurlitzers in Piscataway, was a hoping joint back in the day turned into Peter's Wildlife, now office Buildings or something.

And in seabright, The Tradewinds was a great beach club back in the day.

damn, my brother went to Mothers.. only club in that list i knew was Tradewinds... My friend John Pappera who now works the door at Taste worked there.

yo sandman... my friend.. who is this clown nomemebername? is he always this much of a dick?

I never had any words with him... but I will say the majority of people that are left on this site are a bit out there.... Most cp posters use this site b/c its not blocked at work. I have had enough Drama theads over the years that I just gave up. Fighting w/ someone on the internet is like the special olympics... even if you win... you still lose.

I never had any words with him... but I will say the majority of people that are left on this site are a bit out there.... Most cp posters use this site b/c its not blocked at work. I have had enough Drama theads over the years that I just gave up. Fighting w/ someone on the internet is like the special olympics... even if you win... you still lose.

I agree... ignore a fucking loser and eventually they will just be talking to themselves... thanks babes! :balloon:

hmmm so i hear little dick nomemebername's real name is Michael, he refused to post a pic of himself.. which explains the ugliness... and he was recently engaged.... I also hear that this board is dead cause all he does is bash people and has like 2 friends. The boy is definately not getting fucked i guess. What a sin and waste of a member.

hmmm so i hear little dick nomemebername's real name is Michael, he refused to post a pic of himself.. which explains the ugliness... and he was recently engaged.... I also hear that this board is dead cause all he does is bash people and has like 2 friends. The boy is definately not getting fucked i guess. What a sin and waste of a member.

You knew Limelight cerca 1990 but never even heard of Mars?

nope... where was it? i honestly never heard of it?

It was deep village, need the meat packaging area. Everyone use to jump from Limelight to Mars and if you were more into a diff scene, then Tunnel. It was rocking right up to the opening of USA

well you are right about the getting engaged part...my bachelor party is this weekend in Atlantic City where I will be fucking crack whores that are better looking then you.

well you are right about the getting engaged part...my bachelor party is this weekend in Atlantic City where I will be fucking crack whores that are better looking then you.

yup your right loser... cause Goldiedoll isnt a crack whore... I look like a real fucking woman.. get over yourself and make sure u catch something from one of them crack hoes..

yes we did the tunnel

hardly ever watched the show ... but remember the episode where carrie admits to the girls she got banged up years earlier and the girls asked where? and she said .. the tunnel.

I almost choked on my food when I heard that. lol So typical Tunnel. That and what people use to get for $25 in Time Square in cabs.

well wtf? u and ur little friend with the no name/no dick come into this thread and start fucking with people who only asked a question...dont u have someone else to harrass?

..he is not my friend i don't even know him ...and no i dont.....right now this thread is the only amusing thing on cp.....sad yes....lol......

yup your right loser... cause Goldiedoll isnt a crack whore... I look like a real fucking woman.. get over yourself and make sure u catch something from one of them crack hoes..

hahaha..."a real fucking woman"

you're a 30 year old blond bimbo who "tries" to post sexy pictures on myspace and you claim to have a sugar daddy whose only joy in being with you is fucking you in the ass then cumming in your mouth

hardly ever watched the show ... but remember the episode where carrie admits to the girls she got banged up years earlier and the girls asked where? and she said .. the tunnel.

I almost choked on my food when I heard that. lol So typical Tunnel. That and what people use to get for $25 in Time Square in cabs.

hehe I sort of hung in clubs back then only to dance and for the music...ahhh but the cabs... that i didnt know cause I wasnt really "partying" yet, still young, dumb, and naive, but all my friends who were older were always banged up.... then of course the factory days came around and thats another story lol

you're a 30 year old blond bimbo who "tries" to post sexy pictures on myspace and you claim to have a sugar daddy whose only joy in being with you is fucking you in the ass then cumming in your mouth

hey loser.. I dont even HAVE to try... U do. go fuck your sister

your a fucking ugly mo fo who wont even post his picture??? hmmm so why not? show us what U got baby?