Clubplanet Nightlife Community

weyes' wisdom of the day - 4/25/06

weyes

not JUST for their sandwiches, but to tell the truth they are probably the best REGULAR sandwiches you can find in Hollywood.
hmmm; i really am intrigued. are they sandwiches that are pre-made and kept in an open-faced fridge, or one with a door?

they are in a plastic container in a fridge with glass doors.

God I am getting hungry for one of those now.....

really???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is just nuts to me!!!!!!! i've gotta have one of these, 'cause it's defying weyes logic :laugh: !

really???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is just nuts to me!!!!!!! i've gotta have one of these, 'cause it's defying weyes logic :laugh: !

They are nothing fantistic or to write home about, but if I just want to eat a good, healthy sandwich it is the place I go. Make sure you get a drink though, those are great.

They are nothing fantistic or to write home about, but if I just want to eat a good, healthy sandwich it is the place I go. Make sure you get a drink though, those are great.

I'm coming from NYC so they are all about lunch-on-the-go and the refrig. sandwiches don't sit around for too long so they are pretty decent. I agree with W on his first post - refrigerated sandwiches can't hold up to a freshly made sandwich. Ya never know how long it has been sitting around and you chance getting soggy bread.

Are there any make-your-own salad places in la? Not salad buffet, but where you select the ingredients and someone mixes it for you? Maybe I'm just a spoiled New Yorker...:)

I'm coming from NYC so they are all about lunch-on-the-go and the refrig. sandwiches don't sit around for too long so they are pretty decent. I agree with W on his first post - refrigerated sandwiches can't hold up to a freshly made sandwich. Ya never know how long it has been sitting around and you chance getting soggy bread.

Are there any make-your-own salad places in la? Not salad buffet, but where you select the ingredients and someone mixes it for you? Maybe I'm just a spoiled New Yorker...:)

there was a great place in the santa monica mall (santa monica place) but they closed. there's one in the century city mall... i only know of these two mall ones 'cause i used to work in retail! but i'm sure there are tons. [i'm from new york, too.]

o, and i'm female :) .

You have obviously never been to the juice fountain on Vine.

Yeah I know where that place is, its right up the street from my favorite bar. Cocktails or "DADDY'S" for those in the know.. I will have to check that out. thanx seeker. :)

there was a great place in the santa monica mall (santa monica place) but they closed. there's one in the century city mall... i only know of these two mall ones 'cause i used to work in retail! but i'm sure there are tons. [i'm from new york, too.]

o, and i'm female :) .

Ahh, thanks weyes one. Sorry about the gender slip.