• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome tracklist

Great crowd

Excellent energy

Laser / Lights FTW

Liked the outdoor setup and the weather was perfect

Mixed For An Angel into closer - Time of Our Lives then encore track from future album.

Dislikes

Didn't sound loud enough

10:08pm ending time

Didn't have typical PVD feel.

Overall, a kickass show with some great music by a fantastic artist.

8/10

pics otw

haven't heard PVD since the twilo days....kind worried to see if i can handle 4 hrs of trance tho:P but i'm not a hater.....i'm always down for a good party in central park! if i knew ultra nyc was happening early i prolly wouldn't have bought tix.

hope you trancetards have fun tonight lol =]

When I heard Paul at the Roxy earlier this year he wasn't really playing the 'trance' he's been known to play for years. He was playing more like his original style - not completely like he used to play but still it was a lot less hardF*CKINcore trance.

MAN-O-MAN: THAT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOO THERAPEUTIC!!!!!!!!:clap2:

...The MOST liveliest I have ever seen PAul in public...in this sense to me, he has come far....It started to drizzle some, and that probably was the reason the sound got cut off for like 10 mins and they had to wrap the equipment in saran wrap.....[THIS IS THE SATURDAY SHOW]

I am glad for the lil rain since it cooled things down in that ovenlike pumpin crowd!

and I agree the sound wasn't so high...but The laser lights and screen visuals were energetic and SPECTACULAR....and boy that live drummer was OTH;-)

I need to replace my piece of crap camera that doesn't take pics when I want it to, but I got some cool images...

It's really difficult for me to say how disappointed I was, but I really only listen to 2 DJ's these days (PVD & armin). The crowd at PVD didn't seem as big. I'm not sure if that was attributed to the fact that he had a Friday show too or the fact that it was drizzling (or both.) I still have yet to understand why he decides to play his new stuff (doesn't really qualify as trance to me) at the end. Have studies showed that in concerts people remember things during the latter parts of a concert? And he only played til 10:10 (or 10:08, that is) because of the technical difficulties he had. I thought for a split second, he was doing an encore, but who was I kidding.

Sorry for the negative feedback, but I think a better concert could have been orchestrated.