Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I think it's time for Danny Tenaglia TUNNEL Classic party!!!

Nyc is in need for a good Old School TUNNEL Reunion party!

Bing back D-TOUR for one last night!

Just thinking back to the D-TOUR parties @ Tunnel remind me of the classic tunes such as:

Major North - Annihilate

TILT - Seduction of Orpheus

M.I.K.E - Deepest Jungle

Basement Jaxx - Fly Life

Underground Sounds Of Lisbon - Goosebumps

Orb - Little Fluffy Clouds

Lula - Read My Lips (Tourism album)

Danny Tenaglia - Elements (Ladies & Gentlemen...Welcome to the Tunnel!)

Psykofuk ( Classic fucking tune! )

Wayne G - Twisted (DT Remix)

Orinko - Mamma Konda (Timo Mass Mix)

Capricorn - 20 HZ (Nalin & Kane mix)

Daft Punk - Alive

I know there is going to prob. be some people that are going to reply to this post saying These Are Not Classic Tunez! lol

This post is not about Paradise Garage, i was not living in the 70's to experiance that era. Danny Tenaglia @ Tunnel 1997 is classic to me...

:)

I know there is going to prob. be some people that are going to reply to this post saying These Are Not Classic Tunez! lol

This post is not about Paradise Garage, i was not living in the 70's to experiance that era. Danny Tenaglia @ Tunnel 1997 is classic to me...

:funny: now thats the way to start a thread

my thoughts exactly, on every post i make regarding music... theres some vultures on here looking for an argument haha

Well you did say TUNNEL CLASSICS so i understand what you mean.

yea.. its storage space

omg, u gotta be kidding mee. that really upseets me i never been to the tunnel i was still a teenager those days. but all i can do is imagine. does anybody have any pictures of this place. or know where i might be able to find some.