Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's the word Miami party people on TWILO(MIAMI)?

danceshake

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It has not open yet, but any gossip about the place would be appreciated.

I heard through the grapevine that it will not open on time. I also heard that the sound system will be quite nice. Furthermore, I heard that there will be a room populated with vacuum cleaners that look like the ones that will be designed in 2098. In the middle of that room, there will be a 6' x 2' aquarium and inside it will be a 9' x 4' hammerhead shark who will be fed enriched plutonium every hour on the hour. The vacuum cleaners will be placed so that they suck the water out of the aquarium. New water will be pumped in from 5 strategically located water fountains.

Oh yeah... there might be a bar that serves $13 redbull substitutes. :D

I heard through the grapevine that it will not open on time. I also heard that the sound system will be quite nice. Furthermore, I heard that there will be a room populated with vacuum cleaners that look like the ones that will be designed in 2098. In the middle of that room, there will be a 6' x 2' aquarium and inside it will be a 9' x 4' hammerhead shark who will be fed enriched plutonium every hour on the hour. The vacuum cleaners will be placed so that they suck the water out of the aquarium. New water will be pumped in from 5 strategically located water fountains.

Oh yeah... there might be a bar that serves $13 redbull substitutes. :D

brilliant no other club in Miami has ever thoght of serving such overpriced cheap drinks.....;)

That's where I got that phrase from.:)

Any gossip on Sound Factory (MIAMI)

http://www.twilomiami.com/

http://www.twilomiami.com/flashintro.html

Yes. Despite its name, Sound Factory will be the world's first club catering to deaf people and dogs. While us normal people will think that there's no music playing, deaf people will be given special hearing aids at the door. These will be calibrated to receive only ultra high frequencies. The music will be transmitted on these ultra high frequencies.

So to the average person, it will look like dogs and deaf people are dancing to silence.

Oh yeah... to compete with Twilo, they will serve redbull substitutes priced at $12.99. :D

Yes. Despite its name, Sound Factory will be the world's first club catering to deaf people and dogs. While us normal people will think that there's no music playing, deaf people will be given special hearing aids at the door. These will be calibrated to receive only ultra high frequencies. The music will be transmitted on these ultra high frequencies.

So to the average person, it will look like dogs and deaf people are dancing to silence.

Oh yeah... to compete with Twilo, they will serve redbull substitutes priced at $12.99. :D

Wow...sometimes I wonder how you think this stuff up. Must be that new 100 ft. water bong you just bought. :)

angels%20bong.jpg

Pacha is opening a club in Miami also?

If they are not you can still post your gossip about them.

they are redecorating at the moment...something about gigantic cherries hanging off the ceiling so the trapeze artists could swing like monkeys off them.....anyways....it'll be open in the fall....stay tuned.

they are redecorating at the moment...something about gigantic cherries hanging off the ceiling so the trapeze artists could swing like monkeys off them.....anyways....it'll be open in the fall....stay tuned.

Trapeze artists, cherry-poppin' chimpanzees and falling ceilings?!?!?! Just what kind of Cirque du Pacha is this? :D