Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's the word Miami party people on TWILO(MIAMI)?

danceshake

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
with regard to post numero 63

what the hell are u talkin about? cant u tell in this pic that only the finest artists of our time were used in the creation of the twilo logo

i mean duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

CityScan-KidsLogGraffiti.jpg

The original logo was just fine I believe. This new one looks like it is going to some cheesey hip hop club and nothing like what it once was.

Pardon my lack of 411 on this issue guys. Was out 0f town. Please explain what's wrong with hip hop???????:( Obviously if a club like space which tends to serves your style of sounds, still needed to play hip hop to accomodate the demands. Then what makes you think Twilo won't go down the same road. :cry:

It will be as underground as they come... until they realize they're bleeding money. Then they will offer a hip hop / reggaeton room. Some of Hialeah will move from Space to Twilo for a little bit.
:D

Pardon my lack of 411 on this issue guys. Was out 0f town. Please explain what's wrong with hip hop???????:( Obviously if a club like space which tends to serves your style of sounds, still needed to play hip hop to accomodate the demands. Then what makes you think Twilo won't go down the same road. :cry:

That's exactly what I'm saying, grandma. Every club has had to do it. It's a matter of supply and demand. If you run a nightclub in Miami and don't have a hip hop / reggaeton room, you'll become extinct faster than Pod can reply with one of his utterly stupid money-hungry posts. It's just too bad the hip hop they play is complete rubbish; the most commercial crap you can find. :D

Then I put this question to all of you. If it's the shitty music that messes up these clubs then why the hell are these DJ's playing it and getting paid to do so. I mean aren't they the one that have the know how of what sounds good or is it that they are just puppets for the club owners and must play what they say?????

who gives a shit about the logo.....all i care about is the MUSIC

Agreed raincry. they can put the logo surrounded in diamonds and it still wouldn't matter if the music is crappy, drinks are over priced and watered down and the crowd is juvenile. All they would need to consider it another disater in miami is to put people working the door who act all shitty.

Then I put this question to all of you. If it's the shitty music that messes up these clubs then why the hell are these DJ's playing it and getting paid to do so. I mean aren't they the one that have the know how of what sounds good or is it that they are just puppets for the club owners and must play what they say?????

Some DJs play music because it is popular. That doesn't make it good. And, yeah, the club owners have a lot of say. I mean, if I dropped a mill to build a fancy club, you can damn well be sure I'd have a say over what is played in it. Generally, that would be in which performers/DJs I booked, but it comes down to the same thing.

i gotta say i'm not feeling the logo either....

hard to appeal to everyone out there. more than just a logo its a brand... and i dont see it sticking w the avg joe/jane.

what's wrong w the original..???? or a spinoff of that one...

twilo_pic.jpg

twilo_l_150.jpgtwilo.jpg2001022208523880.jpg

I, for one, dont care much about it... but i figured i'd comment now that we're on the subject.

I'll be there regardless! :D

.-:smoke:

As a club owner it your business to know what the fall out cause is of other clubs. And that should be the number 1 priority of the owner. Trust that your DJ will play to the crowd so they keep coming back. Understand that the DJ's play according to the crowd in the cllub but then again that is how the status of the clubs changes form it's original intentions. If you let the hiphop crowd take over the clubs eventually that's what it will become.

Some DJs play music because it is popular. That doesn't make it good. And, yeah, the club owners have a lot of say. I mean, if I dropped a mill to build a fancy club, you can damn well be sure I'd have a say over what is played in it. Generally, that would be in which performers/DJs I booked, but it comes down to the same thing.

Even if it means that your place may wind in the worst club list. The owner should have say so over how it's ran but the sound should be trusted to the DJ who as the crowd knows what is current and favorite at the time. He will be the reason for them enjoying the place and possibly coming back.
:getdown:

Even if it means that your place may wind in the worst club list. The owner should have say so over how it's ran but the sound should be trusted to the DJ who as the crowd knows what is current and favorite at the time. He will be the reason for them enjoying the place and possibly coming back.
:getdown:

Your posts give me a headache. Why the fuck do you indent everything? :D

Hey numbnuts why the hell you care how I write. If my words are to hard for you maybe pictures will be easier.:jerkoff: I'm sorry for stirring up those two brains cells you have left. If I'd known you were a dickweed for proper writing I would still write as I please!!!!!!! Because as you've guessed I give two rats ass about what you like:aright: HAve a good day.....

Your posts give me a headache. Why the fuck do you indent everything?
:D

Hey numbnuts why the hell you care how I write. If my words are to hard for you maybe pictures will be easier.:jerkoff: I'm sorry for stirring up those two brains cells you have left. If I'd known you were a dickweed for proper writing I would still write as I please!!!!!!! Because as you've guessed I give two rats ass about what you like:aright: HAve a good day.....

Congratulations, grandma! You have passed the CP Miami initiation phase! You have proven that you aren't an asskisser (otherwise, we would have merely sent you off to Tooljunkie to mingle with those brown-nosing sheep).

You have also proven that you don't give a flying fuck about anything or anyone. So welcome! If only you had joined 2 years ago, I would have nominated you for the "CP's biggest asshole" thread! :D