Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LOL it just keeps getting better!

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow how sad is it that I have to be alerted about people posting my pictures from myspace? Do you really stalk my page that much that you are posting my pictures?

I set my profile to private so you can go find something else to do with your time. And OH! about the whole topic about haha me not having money to pay my cell phone bill, well my love, since now that I just found out it has been you calling my cell phone all the time I have had the police looking into my records and since you have over 20 calls to my phone that's harassment dear.

So figure you will be getting a phone call from Montville Township Police Dept soon.

I have no idea why you people are so fascinated with my life, I don't even post here anymore yet you still need to fucking talk about me. Why? Am I really that entertaining? I mean I can understand when I had my site but I don't even have any of that anymore and i'm still being put under a microscope.

Why the fucking fuss over my car? Why cause im 21 years old and I'm proud that I have a BMW, yea SO WHAT? You idiots post pictures about your hookedup little rice burners and no one says anything but I'm proud of my car and post pix and I get shit. You people really need to rethink your positions in life, move on and away from the computer. I mean you have to think sometimes in the back of your mind when your typing about me or checking out my page, SOMEWHERE you have to be saying ... "Why am I doing this?"

And if my life is really that entertaining to you, then check me out if it makes you feel better. But while your logging onto myspace and clubplanet daily I'll be working harder and making more moves every day to better myself even more.

Thanks for pushing me even harder guys!

Daniella

Am I the only thing that brings you happiness?

Pathetic

Anyway, I'm gonna stick to what I said before and not give in to the stupidity of this board. I have already said enough ... now that my myspace is on private hopefully that won't give you anymore to talk about.

Enjoy your summer!

Wow how sad is it that I have to be alerted about people posting my pictures from myspace? Do you really stalk my page that much that you are posting my pictures?

I set my profile to private so you can go find something else to do with your time. And OH! about the whole topic about haha me not having money to pay my cell phone bill, well my love, since now that I just found out it has been you calling my cell phone all the time I have had the police looking into my records and since you have over 20 calls to my phone that's harassment dear.

So figure you will be getting a phone call from Montville Township Police Dept soon.

I have no idea why you people are so fascinated with my life, I don't even post here anymore yet you still need to fucking talk about me. Why? Am I really that entertaining? I mean I can understand when I had my site but I don't even have any of that anymore and i'm still being put under a microscope.

Why the fucking fuss over my car? Why cause im 21 years old and I'm proud that I have a BMW, yea SO WHAT? You idiots post pictures about your hookedup little rice burners and no one says anything but I'm proud of my car and post pix and I get shit. You people really need to rethink your positions in life, move on and away from the computer. I mean you have to think sometimes in the back of your mind when your typing about me or checking out my page, SOMEWHERE you have to be saying ... "Why am I doing this?"

And if my life is really that entertaining to you, then check me out if it makes you feel better. But while your logging onto myspace and clubplanet daily I'll be working harder and making more moves every day to better myself even more.

Thanks for pushing me even harder guys!

Daniella

MmmmmmmmmHmmmmmmmmm you go girl!!!!!!! *snap snap*

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

some things on this board never change...

Am I the only thing that brings you happiness?

Pathetic

Anyway, I'm gonna stick to what I said before and not give in to the stupidity of this board. I have already said enough ... now that my myspace is on private hopefully that won't give you anymore to talk about.

Enjoy your summer!

yes :heart: ...who wrote those paragraphs for u? too much grammatical correctness to be you

:laugh:

oh man daniella you are like one of the only people here that makes me laugh on a constant basis, thats why i do it. Why the fuck would you go on a huge rant about breaking up with your boyfriend, saying its all over, then posting the pic of the ring in the bmw?????

:bowdown: :bowdown:

And when the montville police department comes to queens new york, i'll be sure to ask them where/what the hell montville is after informing them that they are out of their jurisdiction.

love ya babe.

:laugh:

oh man daniella you are like one of the only people here that makes me laugh on a constant basis, thats why i do it. Why the fuck would you go on a huge rant about breaking up with your boyfriend, saying its all over, then posting the pic of the ring in the bmw?????

:bowdown: :bowdown:

And when the montville police department comes to queens new york, i'll be sure to ask them where/what the hell montville is after informing them that they are out of their jurisdiction.

love ya babe.

In all honesty, don't you think the phone calls are kinda crossing the line at this point? 20 phone calls? Not trying to start shit, just feel its a lil creepy.

I don't expect you to respond since you are pretty selective when you are obviously wrong.