Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Summer plans

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

she has a child..she doesnt have the freedom to do things others with no children dont..children r expensive..so she has to work..

r u really this stupid? or r u just tryin to pick a fight with fred?

huh?

• 1 year later...
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

me: weekeend trip to the grand canyon.. probabaly a trip to vegas.. definitely a trip or two back to ny.. then south carolina the week before labor day.. possibly checking out daytona at some point to check out schools as well..

i want to go to the grand canyon! maybe in sept ill go and drive there when im out in phoenix 4 work.

i have 2 weddings this summer that are so expensive as well.....one hs graduation .....going to the jersey shore for a week, i dont know? i have no money so w/e! trying to save $$$ so stayin local i guess :(

summer is gonna suck for me...1st time in a long time no vacations or anything. only thing I am really looking forward to as of now is visiting Boston to catch 2 of the Mets/Sox games at Fenway.

besides that gonna be mostly bbq's, trips to Codys and hanging out with wifey

you and the little woman have to visit our new place in the city. we're right in the middle of everything;)

can't wait to see you guys.

:jerkoff::laugh: