Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deepspell at Pacha!!!!

Guest onisakura

Gotta say, the Deepspell boys always deliver. The crowd was awesome, i had such a blast. Those of you that didnt make it, you missed out.

I should've gone to Pacha... fuckin went to Tiesto. It was my first time goin to Tiesto, and he didn't do one fuckin thing to justify 1) 40 dollars 2) his reputation. Plus it was packed wall to wall in there.. nowhere to dance, nowhere to move. never again.

and this is comin from someone who loves trance...

Guest onisakura
I should've gone to Pacha... fuckin went to Tiesto. It was my first time goin to Tiesto, and he didn't do one fuckin thing to justify 1) 40 dollars 2) his reputation. Plus it was packed wall to wall in there.. nowhere to dance, nowhere to move. never again.

Tiesto isn't trance, he's straight cheese. His era was over years ago....sorry about that.

Yeah man sorry you had to go through this mess lol

i've been saying it for years. Great production. SHITTY DJING. Don't follow the masses.

If anything, this taught me a good lesson!

Anyway, my boy spun in the reed room from 10-12... spun some bangin trance to start off the night.... i mean it's not the first time i've heard him spin, but def this taught me that checkin out the local, unique, and fresh talent(wherever it is) is a better bet than being crushed by the 5 billion ppl in crobar for tiesto.

Guest onisakura
i've been saying it for years. Great production. SHITTY DJING. Don't follow the masses.

You are so right. Matter of fact, a few friends of mine (who are music snobs) were just mentioning that ISOS 5 is pretty good.

awful crowd friday, scary. 0 vibe on the main floor...

I'm going to Singapore cane you Justin Credible style.

Maybe you're just angry that there was a mass total of 2 people in the basement. And they worked coat-check.

Guest onisakura

Maybe you're just angry that there was a mass total of 2 people in the basement. And they worked coat-check.

Exactly.....i was about to say, did he mean the main room of the basement?

the cane line/Justin Credible style has me laughing my ass off.... classic..

Yes, I was at Pacha. I gave my honest opinion... I bounced back and forth between upstairs and the bassment. The main floor didn't have much going on, maybe being sober didn't help.