Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How about them Heat?

tigerclaw

woohoo!!!!!!!!!! its time for the heat to make its run at its annual choke special. ok ok dont start hating on me now. im a heat fan and all but i dont think theyll get passed nj...the heat wont play like they did last night every game. they'll just go back to being lazy and not play defense and shaq will get into foul trouble..and blah blah blah sorry for the negativity but this team has let me down one too many times..go heat!

Bare with me here but I'm not much of a basketball fan, what I can tell you is that Miami's players certainly aren't helping matters. They are conveying panic by short-circuiting in a public way. No team has shown less composure in these playoffs, bickering with refs, getting suspended and even arguing with each other. Wade, patron saint for basketball goodness, has failed numerous times to get back on defense because he is moaning about a call. Wade is frustrated enough with the refs and the Bulls; he doesn't need Gary Payton screaming at him in the middle of it, too.

:balloon:

Bare with me here but I'm not much of a basketball fan, what I can tell you is that Miami's players certainly aren't helping matters. They are conveying panic by short-circuiting in a public way. No team has shown less composure in these playoffs, bickering with refs, getting suspended and even arguing with each other. Wade, patron saint for basketball goodness, has failed numerous times to get back on defense because he is moaning about a call. Wade is frustrated enough with the refs and the Bulls; he doesn't need Gary Payton screaming at him in the middle of it, too.

:balloon:

i agree with you but since the 4th quarter of game 5 they look, pretty much unbeatable..... but we shall see, wade is the man, without a doubt, but shaq is still the most important key to the heat succeding....

i will be there monday night, heat all the way, i hope... if shaq plays like he did in game 6, we got a shot.....

well duh!!! but everyone knows that they dont play that good all the time..if they did then shit nj/detroit better watch out. but i doubt it