Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Aura/Old Pearl- What a horrible Grand Opening!!!

White Plains, N.Y.

I just want to let you know this was one of the worst grand opening events I have ever been too. We started walking on Mamaroneck ave. towards Aura when 2 employees asked bar or club? I never heard of a place ever ask are you going to the bar part or the club part? Pearl had it the correct way 1 fee for the entire club of $15. 2nd No AC It felt like a sauna, People paid for this? There should be free admittance next week to make up for this BIG mistake. If you know the AC was broken at least post signs and use fans the bartender was dripping wet. DISGUSTING. Also the bartender tried to take 9 drink orders at once, did a good job but there was empty drinks all around the bar and money (tips) all around the bar showing that the place was in Chaos, No Organization whatsoever. And there was no dress code. Go check out Caughlin’s to see how an upscale bar/lounge/club runs. The thirsty turtle last night had more girls in there then Aura. I guess Aura let anybody in and wear whatever. Also the outside patio was too small. Pearl had the entire patio opened up so people can enjoy the nice weather. I hope there are some big changes because I think this place will not last very long.

White Plains, N.Y.

I just want to let you know this was one of the worst grand opening events I have ever been too. We started walking on Mamaroneck ave. towards Aura when 2 employees asked bar or club? I never heard of a place ever ask are you going to the bar part or the club part? Pearl had it the correct way 1 fee for the entire club of $15. 2nd No AC It felt like a sauna, People paid for this? There should be free admittance next week to make up for this BIG mistake. If you know the AC was broken at least post signs and use fans the bartender was dripping wet. DISGUSTING. Also the bartender tried to take 9 drink orders at once, did a good job but there was empty drinks all around the bar and money (tips) all around the bar showing that the place was in Chaos, No Organization whatsoever. And there was no dress code. Go check out Caughlin’s to see how an upscale bar/lounge/club runs. The thirsty turtle last night had more girls in there then Aura. I guess Aura let anybody in and wear whatever. Also the outside patio was too small. Pearl had the entire patio opened up so people can enjoy the nice weather. I hope there are some big changes because I think this place will not last very long.

WAIT~! are you being serious? i was just on my way out there. fuck... good thing i checked this or i wouldve been on my way with a fist full of dollars ready to drop cash in a club in westchester... <phew!>

WAIT~! are you being serious? i was just on my way out there. fuck... good thing i checked this or i wouldve been on my way with a fist full of dollars ready to drop cash in a club in westchester... <phew!>

aint u da lucky 1 ;-)

Did anyone else from this board go?

It was by far one of the sickest nights in a long time. I went to the "bar" part. The drinks were strong, the chicks were beautiful. No chaos whatsoever, just a smooth sailing ship. I cannot wait til next week! See you all Saturday at Aura! :party:

It was by far one of the sickest nights in a long time. I went to the "bar" part. The drinks were strong, the chicks were beautiful. No chaos whatsoever, just a smooth sailing ship. I cannot wait til next week! See you all Saturday at Aura! :party:

WTF? did someone hack ur acct????