Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Morillo Reviews?

heard it was siiiiiiiiiiiick and that he played alot of "classics" but then again this is coming from a friend who goes to Boris weekly and JP pool parties in South Beach so you guys decide

actually a direct quote from him was "he's by far my favorite dj"

Morillo was good last night, he played alot of nice classics, played hard which was surprising. The only thing I didn't like was that after every track he would lower the volume and then bring it back up, he did that all night, which was annoying, but besides that, track selection was good and the vibe was good.

Morillo was good last night, he played alot of nice classics, played hard which was surprising. The only thing I didn't like was that after every track he would lower the volume and then bring it back up, he did that all night, which was annoying, but besides that, track selection was good and the vibe was good.

agreed. i got there early (2am) and it was kinda dead so he wasn't really into it.. but once the afterhours crowd came in he got more into it and started playing really well.. looked like he was having fun also.. around 11 he got on the mike and said he had to end early because the police department were honering somebody at the pier. it was an ok night.

don't know about him getting better later in the night, i was there from about 1230 to 6 and he wasn't good at all. same old shit, some can call it classics, but it was just stale old music from last year. crappy track selection, no flow to his set, mediocre at best.

I thought he was really good i only stayed from 1 30 to about 5 30 but during that time he was playin a lot of new tracks i havent heard him play before....It was crowded in there but not packed to the point where you cant move so I had a great time, heard he played a nice classics set towards the end of the nite

Walked into Sandy Rivera - Feel This(rivera) around 1ish i would say....playing a nice mix of electro and tribal up till about 3ish when he started going all electro....dropped shakedown - at night (acca) over a dope electro jam....nice hearing Bob Sinclar - World Hold On(Axwell mix) teased electro(cube guys remix) finally droppeed it later on in the night left at 730 vibe was dead already n morillo was gettin very mellow with his tracks....nothing crazy...... found a flyer that says Spirit is bring Rooster & Peralta along with another big name that should be interesting