Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Food Shopping

has got to be one of the simple things in life that i love. being home and DECIDING what you want to eat... should it be soup, pasta, whole wheat bread or white.. etc... rather then SETTLING for the end box of cereal with milk that you hope is still good.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...ew...i fucking i hate it ..i never do ...and if i do ...i get lost.....wtf ....popcorn is not a snack?!..cause its not in the snack aisle...it has its own area?......this mixed with many other factors causes me to wonder aimlessly until i give up and get some trashy mags and gum at the register and leave...

..see i actually wouldnt lol......they are in a can .....so i would go buy can stuff.....haha...but again ..i end up at the a&p like twice a year....today happened to be one......

what kind of bread crumbs do you by that they come in a can?

I don't mind grocery shopping, but it's annoying depending on what time of day you go...

but i hate coming home and putting all the groceries away...

early in the morning or late at night.

i love putting ish away but i have ocd.

lmao... i know what you mean... i used to live with this girl who put the groceries away in the bags she packed them in... i was like what kind of person does this? id take all the ish out of the bag and line up it all nice... label out, etc.

Me too. and if my fiance puts them away (which she knows I hate) I take all that shit out and put it away "the right way".

...that's either horribly annoying or oddly nice...does she not have to do anything cause u hav to do it YOUR WAY...cause i would love that

put the groceries away in the bags she packed them in... i was like what kind of person does this?

lol ..I would!.. I do this all the time..my sister hates it.. I do the same with clothes. I bought a dress about 2 weeks ago, and it is hanging in my closet in the original bag from the store.

lol, how do you do that? it would bother the ish out of me... let alone get wrinkled and out of shape laying in a bag... if i showed you photos of my closet youd prolly freak... its broken down to two sides, formal/evening wear other side casual/athletic wear... it gets even worse than that, too much to list.

..if YOU saw my room u would probably have a nervous breakdown....i never take things out of the bag before i wear them ...lmao...its not too bad though cause i usually wear them right away cause it's easier to buy new shit than to do laundry .....

I dont know...it works for me..It's a lightweight dress..that doesnt wrinkle...and thats nothing compared to my shoes. I have a lot of athletic type shoes....and I have them all in a laundry basket mixed with my heals. When I need a pair, I know exactly where they are..

..if YOU saw my room u would probably have a nervous breakdown....i never take things out of the bag before i wear them ...lmao...its not too bad though cause i usually wear them right away cause it's easier to buy new shit than to do laundry .....

lol..thats exactly mine...I have another bag with a sweat suit in it..I'll just take them out of the bag and take the tags off..