Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Advil or Tylenol

4 seems like too much at once. (hence why they only come with two in the small packets, it wouuld be like using two condoms at once.)

depending on what your taking them for... recently i was given imatrex for migraines by the doctor, its the best thing that has happened.

the packets look the same to me, thats what made me think of that... excuse anthing i write till i have my coffee.

=4 seems like too much at once. ( it wouuld be like using two condoms at once.)

lol..never thought of it that way..

when i have a headache OR cramps, acetaminophen, aspirin, naproxen sodium, and ibuprofen all do nothing. i swear, all that shit is placebo city.

i have prescription meds for my cramps, but i have yet to find anything that helps the headaches i get from time to time; those are disabling to the point where i can't leave my house and the only thing i can do is try to sleep in order to escape them. i'm waiting for a solution to those.

=4 seems like too much at once. ( it wouuld be like using two condoms at once.)

lol..never thought of it that way..

...that's cause its completely different.....4 enhances the effects.....its not gonna cause friction and cancel out what it's supposed to do....