Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Studio 9 false advertising and MORE FALSE ADVERTISING

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got home from Studio 9, and all I can say is I don't think I will ever go back to Studio 9 ever again.

1. I was on Denny's list and landed up having to pay $15.00, and if you weren't on a list I saw people paying $25.00 dollars. All other times I have been on the guest list, I have gotten in for free, once on Denny's list and othertimes on one of the bartender's list.

2. 5 dollars to park YOUR OWN CAR IS RIDCULOUS, can someone explain that one to me please?

3. The flyer said meet and greet with Michael Imperioli & Steven R. Schirripa from the Sopranos, nowhere on the flyer does it say YOU MUST PAY $250.00 to get your picture and autograph. So, I get my wristband and was going to pay the $250.00, the girl who does the guest list, says pay me later before you leave, so I was cool with that. I finally get my chance to go up to the stage, and when it was my turn, the bouncer that happended to be on stage at the time, was like what are you doing here????????????? I was like getting my picture and autograph, then he proceeds to tell me you have to have your own camera. THAT was bullshit.

Mangement should have put on the flyer, bring your own camera, and you have to pay $250.00, I saw alot of pissed off people, and I even spoke with this one chick was in the same boat as me, and pissed. We both agreed that this was fucked up!!!!!!!!

you should have asked the guy at Club it up.com to have taken your pic wit Chirssy and Bobby

• 3 months later...
WHAT A LIAR YOU ARE!

Seriously, you must be on drugs! Here is how the night was set up...

My friends and I reserved a table in VIP and bought a bottle. If you were in VIP or bought a bottle you got a braclet. You were then given access to go on stage a take a picture with the Soprano Boys! Everyone had a camera. You are probably the only idot who didn't bring one. (Maybe you had a flash back to when you were a kid and you were going to sit on there lap like Santa Claus.. and the S9 photographer would say "cheese" GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!

Admission was $25.00 There were no comps that night because I usually get a comp myself. No one had to pay $250 to get a picture with them.... NOT ONE PERSON!

We all got pictures, autographs and had a drink on stage with them. It was a really fun night!

They were up on the stage for over 4 hours meeting and talking to everyone.

We all had a blast... Denny was awesome too..

A liar, who you calling a Liar. I'm just telling you what the lady at the door told me. I don't make up shit like that.