Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Happy Valley on Tues just named best club in the USA

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest onisakura

Wow man, you need a new pose. That sideways kissy face is about as played as Paris Hilton's.

thats what im saying, stop tying me up to the pier at hightide and throwing piss clams at me.
Dude - I was gonna rag on you for posting so much to this thread since you seem to be sooo over it but keep insisting on coming back. However, seeing you have 53,000 posts then it's an obvious sign you have no real life. Keep ragging on me if it makes you feel better - I understand - I can cope and sometimes pity true losers when I spot 'em.

And THANKS for the "gayest member ever". Coming from such a nerd herd it's quite an honor.

NERD HERD!!! fuckin love it!!!!!

oops - i kinda didn't realize my 'big pic' is linking to the one I have online so everytime I update it it's going to be updated in this thread.

BTW - any cute bisexual girls out there??? This 'guy' thing isn't working out so I might as well head back to the 'other' side and start raising me a family. Thank God for bisexuality.... And I INSIST u b bisexual - I've dealt with my fill of straight girls that can't deal with the whole "man on man" thing...

My bad, main room. Tuesday he spun a 6 hour set. Not sure if you ventured out of the basement at all.

Actually Larry Tee usually spin on the main floor. Tommie Sunshine has spun a few times but Ryan spins 99% of the time in the basement with guests. If you stick to the upstairs you're going to see what Happy Valley is about somewhat - however it's definitely the basement where everyone hangs out. Let's definitely meet - I would love to meet in person someone who, in the past, has felt a need to rag on me. You know what I look like obviously so come up to me if you see me. Gosh darn it - I just realized that means Larry isn't spinning and I was hoping to introduce Larry to Simon... bummer

I'm still a bit baffled tho why NOONE on this board has a picture of themselves in their avatar. You're all more then ready to jump and rag on someone the first chance you have but you guys hardly ever show your true self.

geez - i'm starting to annoy even myself for posting so much - but I just wanted to say if anyone feels the need to rag on the guy in my new avatar I would suggest you know he gets paid about $100 an hour to go out. He's absolutely the most amazing person I've ever met. He's definitely the Andy Warhol of today (in fact they were good friends when Warhol was alive). I dig the guy so much that I'm letting him dress me in drag even tho I have ZERO desire to do so. In fact when he asked me what was the thing that freaked me out the most I said "dressing in drag" so, even tho he wanted to do dress me up before, he's now insisting I face my biggest fears head on. You'll have to understand where I'm coming from - I've had issues with being a homo (up until it became "cooler" then being straight just not too long ago) so dressing up as a woman is way more difficult for me to do then it would be for any of you straight guys. It just irks me when people think homo's want to be women.

u just dont fuckin stop do u? its obvious you havent gotten over ur issues with "being a homo"

Dude - when I can annoy the crap out of some geek like you I'm not gonna stop. You quite haven't solved that mystery yet, have ya sherlock?

And issues - yeah I had 'em but you don't understand - the whole tone in NYC has totally changed. It's only nerds who are stuck in some square-state mentality that insist on making "faq" comments. 99% of the guys I run into now or either flattered that you find them attractive or actually contemplate if they could ever go there. Trust me - when comparing the two - the total losers on this board or the people I meet in real life I've come to realize those "issues" I've had can now be put to rest. I'll just keep running with the 'annoyance' factor because people like you get so bothered by it. It's actually quite fun to know that if we ever met in real life that you couldn't hold a candle to who I am. You're either boring, a loser or just totally typical.

dude - you wanna meet??? i'm not scared of you you fuckin nerd. i might be somewhat queer but i'm hardly a sissy. besides i've got a bit of psycho-path in me that if we ever did get into it I really don't think you'd like me to let that part of myself go. it'd be more than a pleasure to kick your fuckin ass.

what we should do tho is meet in real life, in whatever club scene you want, and see what each other is all about. why don't we do this - agree to meet at some dj gig we both like and then after the night see who gets further with the dj. i'll blow you out the fuckin water dude. the one thing i know for a fact is that i can charm the shite out of any DJ IF, and only if, I like them. i hardly doubt any dj of paul van dyk's status has given you the time of day much less their watch.

:laugh: :laugh: holy shit!! UR CERTIFIABLE!!!

u go back and edit ur inital post to add a section about ur feelings..then u misconstrue my comment..then u wana fight me..then u wana see who gets further with the DJ!

ur insaneeeeeeeeeeeeeeee get help

:laugh: :laugh: holy shit!! UR CERTIFIABLE!!!

u go back and edit ur inital post to add a section about ur feelings..then u misconstrue my comment..then u wana fight me..then u wana see who gets further with the DJ!

ur insaneeeeeeeeeeeeeeee get help

what? you now have a problem with people editing their comments within the 1st minute of them posting it? geez mister - you're worse then a girl on a rag trying to find stuff to bitch about. didn't you say i'd be "sweating" it if i saw you? sorry that comment cracked me up. if i didn't sweat shite in highschool then i'm not gonna wig out on some nerd telling me i'll be running scared if i ever see him. and if you think people dress weird now you should have seen us in jr highschool dressing all goth and new wave (& trust me - people calling me "fag" now is zilch compared to the highschool crap).

and dude you need to pull out your magnifying glass because you're far from solving any mysteries here with comments like the insane one because, yeah, technically bozo i am a bit insane but the lithium seems to take care of that - well that, the depakote and the seroquel.

:laugh: running scared? who said ud be running scared. im happy uve divulged the contents of ur medicine cabinet on here..now i know y u act like the way u act.

how heavy is that chip on ur shoulder friend?

btw..ur not Scottish..so cut the "shite" out

Actually Larry Tee usually spin on the main floor. Tommie Sunshine has spun a few times but Ryan spins 99% of the time in the basement with guests. If you stick to the upstairs you're going to see what Happy Valley is about somewhat - however it's definitely the basement where everyone hangs out. Let's definitely meet - I would love to meet in person someone who, in the past, has felt a need to rag on me. You know what I look like obviously so come up to me if you see me. Gosh darn it - I just realized that means Larry isn't spinning and I was hoping to introduce Larry to Simon... bummer

I'm still a bit baffled tho why NOONE on this board has a picture of themselves in their avatar. You're all more then ready to jump and rag on someone the first chance you have but you guys hardly ever show your true self.

I don't know who usually does or doesn't as I've never been there, all I know is that my friend Dan spun on the main floor last Tuesday and he will be there again this Tuesday. I'll probably swing by.

what we should do tho is meet in real life, in whatever club scene you want, and see what each other is all about. why don't we do this - agree to meet at some dj gig we both like and then after the night see who gets further with the dj. i'll blow you out the fuckin water dude. the one thing i know for a fact is that i can charm the shite out of any DJ IF, and only if, I like them. i hardly doubt any dj of paul van dyk's status has given you the time of day much less their watch.

WOW :laugh::laugh:

this has made my morning :laugh:

Are there rules to this challenge? :laugh: