Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DaVe!!!!!! bring back the sex board!

weyes

i figure that, while he's posting on the bump board, perhaps he'd take note of a thread on this topic.

DaVe, we want the sex forum back - we really, really, do!!! it was fun, interesting, often hilarious, sometimes informative, and one of the few forums without drama. and, because of that, cheesy as it sounds, i think it really brought us together :hump::heart: .

a lot of us really miss it. please, please, please, bring it back :( !!!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont miss it at all. It was awful. A bunch of spanglish speaking chics posting the same smileys over and over to gabo, bullseye and ******. Not to mention all the thesbianism by linabina and sexybabyd. Might have been the worst forum on here.... even worse than Miami.

I dont miss it at all. It was awful. A bunch of spanglish speaking chics posting the same smileys over and over to gabo, bullseye and ******. Not to mention all the thesbianism by linabina and sexybabyd. Might have been the worst forum on here.... even worse than Miami.

nothing could be worse than the Miami forum.

I liked the sex forum personally, and where do you think NMN started his collection.

Guest onisakura
nothing could be worse than the Miami forum.

I liked the sex forum personally, and where do you think NMN started his collection.

:laugh:

Totally agree.

i figure that, while he's posting on the bump board, perhaps he'd take note of a thread on this topic.

DaVe, we want the sex forum back - we really, really, do!!! it was fun, interesting, often hilarious, sometimes informative, and one of the few forums without drama. and, because of that, cheesy as it sounds, i think it really brought us together :hump::heart: .

a lot of us really miss it. please, please, please, bring it back :( !!!

:rock:

Guest onisakura

I believe its still chic to be a lipstick lesbian in clubs. At least in Miami it was....

the fake bi girls and fake les girls did not dominate the forum, and both linabina and sexxybabydee are both gone. in fact i didn't even remember that they did that till you reminded me of it just now. the only running thing that i thought got tired was the gabo/gerbil joke.

Yea for real bring that shit back...none of this "now-now guys, clubplanet has gone corporate" crap

i got lots of crazy fuckin stories to talk about especially since i worked in a female owned very upscale sex shop one for about a year here in Jersey.

Yea for real bring that shit back...none of this "now-now guys, clubplanet has gone corporate" crap

i got lots of crazy fuckin stories to talk about especially since i worked in a female owned very upscale one for about a year here in Jersey.

A female owned very upscale what?