Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SoMeOnE ShOoT Me PlEaSe!!!!!!!!

if one more god damn person bugs me again about when the fuck i am getting married i am goint to seriously goint to shoot myself. :gang:

i mean seriously! is there anything else grandparents can talk about besides why does this hurt and when are u going to get married and how i should live my life?!??!?! i mean i love them and all but enough is enough!!!!!!!

Right now im too busy worrying about everyone elses wedding and baby shower to even think about anything that will happen in the future for me!!!!

Sorry, i just really needed to get that off of my chest without anyone hearing me yell.

That is all:)

if one more god damn person bugs me again about when the fuck i am getting married i am goint to seriously goint to shoot myself. :gang:

i mean seriously! is there anything else grandparents can talk about besides why does this hurt and when are u going to get married and how i should live my life?!??!?! i mean i love them and all but enough is enough!!!!!!!

Right now im too busy worrying about everyone elses wedding and baby shower to even think about anything that will happen in the future for me!!!!

Sorry, i just really needed to get that off of my chest without anyone hearing me yell.

Been there heard that, both stateside and in europe. And then the terminology in europe can be confusing cuz its idiomatic.

So In short, HAZE said no?

i mean like WHAT IF I DONT WANNA GET MARRIED AND GET KNOCKED UP AND BE A SINGLE MOTHER AND LIVE IN A CRUDDY APPT???? lol

Yea, seriously. People have to realize that things aren't the way they used to be. Shit is sooooooooooo much more expensive now a days.

The average age of marriage now is over 30.

Most of our friends that are married are married because they got knocked up.

Keep poppin that pill baby. :D

there like your 26 years old now, what are you waiting for....dont u want children???? im like yea, but we cant afford it right now and all they can say is ooohhh, mom n dad will pay, yea right, with what money?

You're not kidding! I have a daughter..and kids are VERY VERY VERY expensive!!!...its best to wait till the time is right..it'll be sooo worth it..