Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vegas Review

tylerdrdn

Was in Vegas last weekend 5/12 - 5/15 (Fri.-Mon.). I have to send props out to limodriverlv and his people (lost their card, I'm sure he can let everyone know). We had VIP entry to Tryst on Friday, no wait at all, followed by table service @ Empire..both great times...next was off to the strip clubs....Seamless and Paradise (paradise blows). Sat. was PURE, again no wait, lines were insane at 9:30, we got right in, went to a table, and the girls were brought to us...one of the best nights I have ever had @ a nightclub. Sunday - REHAB, followed by Body English, where again we got table service...no wait, girls brought to us. Again, hit up some strip clubs afterwards. My advice is to use a "VIP Service," I have experience w/ limodriverlv so I have to let everyone know that he takes care of everything. His crew of Aaron (Mr.VIP), Leaf, & Elizabeth took care of us very well (hope I got all the names right, I was a mess pretty much the whole weekend.)

Mr VIP??? I think that someone must have gotten a name wrong because we're Mr VIP, and have been for a long time.

we appologize if you think we are implicating or infringing on your name but i was just stating to what the person who wrote it. These where in no means giving them titles. this is just a way of being

Facetious.

just curious though - what do you mean the girls were "brought" to you?

I assume he meant one of the best benefits of bottle service that a group of guys can get. Hosts and door staff are typically very helpful when it comes to keeping an eye out and bringing some ladies over for introductions.

What everyone usually fails to realize is that vegas or any major city that has trendy and popular night clubs/lounges is that everyhing is about Perception. If a person can get a table anywhere they are automatically going to be perceived as a big shot or a baller. Getting the table is the hard part for many, but once you have a table the girls will gravitate towards it reason usually being they want to drink for free. Whether the Club host assists in this or the Security officer in the area. What we tend to do is actually bring a couple of girls with us when we have a client and have them find girls. Believe me being in the industry for many years beautiful women attract each other so if you bring bait it’s always better. When it comes down to the pros we try to stay away from them they are only after one thing and that’s money. If a Pro is at the table they just usually talk about money and leaving so they can make money. Now keep in mind prostitution in incorporated Las Vegas (Clark County) is illegal.

I assume he meant one of the best benefits of bottle service that a group of guys can get. Hosts and door staff are typically very helpful when it comes to keeping an eye out and bringing some ladies over for introductions.

Exactly.