Clubplanet Nightlife Community

People Who Take Bump Too Seriously Part Deux

HAZE

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for reopening this thread h......this is what i posted in the mod forum.

"haze, i know you probably won't want to believe this but it definitely was NOT me. My friend, carla has been at my place and she has a laptop that shares the same ip's with my mac in my room. i had no idea that she sent sent you that pm. When you posted the pm i realized we got the SAME exact one......what i missed was the part where she said was 'i sent this to haze.' i thought it was funny she called me 'raincry bitch.' now that this is an issue HAVE to blow her cover...lol......but trust me she's not at all like that in person....she's a very cool chick....ask slick and mizzstress who have met her before.

for the record a LONG time ago i had a FSN sexxxybeastny (three x's)....carla has two x's in hers. i don't believe in alter egos anymore.....i don't need them.....as some of you know i have no problem speaking my mind. i don't get off on conflict like some people do and i HATE FSN's.....dave could attest to that with my incessant pm's to him about them.

haze, that would have made absolutely NO SENSE for me to talk about meeting up in o-town with you and sugar. that's just messed up. i never had a problem with you and let's hope there won't be any in the future."

I dunno, I'm still a little confused.

1. If this is really your friend Carla, Why hasn't either of you ever addressed each other in any threads? Or if Carla and Slick hung out, why didn't she say something to him in This Thread if you were both talking about her and they both posted in this thread?

2. Why does your friend Carla post a picture in This Thread of a picture that's clearly a blonde, yet when Slick posted pictures of her Here, she clearly has brown hair?

3. Why does she have an NY in her name if she's supposedly in Miami?

4. If she only lived with you for a while, how does her laptop still have the same IP address as you?

I'm sure you have some legitimate answers for these questions as well.

Thanks,

Your fellow mod, HAZE.

Guest gabo

1. If this is really your friend Carla, Why hasn't either of you ever addressed each other in any threads? Or if Carla and Slick hung out, why didn't she say something to him in This Thread if you were both talking about her and they both posted in this thread?

2. Why does your friend Carla post a picture in This Thread of a picture that's clearly a blonde, yet when Slick posted pictures of her Here, she clearly has brown hair?

4. If she only lived with you for a while, how does her laptop still have the same IP address as you?

Thanks,

Your fellow mod, HAZE.

ur like if matlock and mcgyver had a kid

Thanks,

Your fellow mod, HAZE.

now i see why sugar loves you.

Thanks,

Your fellow mod, HAZE.

1. idk why she never said anything to slick on the thread....you'd have to ask HER. secondly, i know lots of people on CP (including mizzstress) and i never say anything to them on the board and vice versa...we see each other enough that it's not necessary on the board....that's kind of ghey.

2. again, you'd have to ask her. that's clearly not her and i've never known her to have long blonde hair (not to say she could have never had that before)....but that's not her body.

3. she does NOT live in miami. i said she was staying at my place. whenever she visits, she stays here most of the time.

4. see above

are we done with this deposition?

:shaky:

1. idk why she never said anything to slick on the thread....you'd have to ask HER. secondly, i know lots of people on CP (including mizzstress) and i never say anything to them on the board and vice versa...we see each other enough that it's not necessary on the board....that's kind of ghey.

2. again, you'd have to ask her. that's clearly not her and i've never known her to have long blonde hair (not to say she could have never had that before)....but that's not her body.

3. she does NOT live in miami. i said she was staying at my place. whenever she visits, she stays here most of the time.

4. see above

4. see above

Nope, not yet.

5. Why hasn't she posted since all this went down?

6. Are you saying that she is staying with you right now?

Nope, not yet.

5. Why hasn't she posted since all this went down?

6. Are you saying that she is staying with you right now?

5. just like other people have in the past 'DRAMA' and she doesn't care. as she told me "it's just a message board"

6. yes