Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Belmar hotels

Anyone know any good hotels in belmar that are close to djais?

Thanks in advance

Unfortunately, there are not many motels left in Belmar. The town is trying to do away with all the summer rentals and a lot of builders are coming in and knocking down strips of houses to build huge beautiful homes on 3 lots. I think it is a great idea. My brother owns 2 homes in Belmar, but he only rents them out on a yearly basis, beacuse in the past the summer rentals he had caused him grief, lots of money for repairs and court dates!

So in response to your question, no that this is a party hotel nor is it a party beach, you might want to try The Breakers in Spring Lake and then just take a taxi over to DJais so you won't get DWI. The other option is Manasquan. I don't know if they have any motels,though.

Good Luck and have fun!

wtf, yeah no one parties in Belmar. ok

ok little man, i don't know how old you are nor do i care, but if you have been to Belmar within the past 5 years, you HAVE to have seen the change. maybe you just turned 21 and know shit about life anyway so i will let your mommy and daddy explain this.

people still party in belmar, i know that, hte guy only posted where he should stay, and i told him Spring Lake, BUT THAT TOWN IS NOT A PARTY TOWN.

Get your facts straight before posting and making your self look like a complete idiot.

thank you

..i dont like djais..

Why? I don't have a house or anything in Belmar, so I only go for the day when I do go down, I have heard that the cops are strict, but if you behave yourself, I'm sure your fine.

I lived down there for 1 year (Belmar/Wall) and I must say the cops are f*cking dicks... they hate us people from North Jersey, one even called me a little guinnie. haha I dont even look Italian.

anyway.... this place http://www.theseagirtlodge.com/ is really nice and clean and not expensive, ITS ABOUT 8 MINS FROM DJAIS...I used to live practically across the street and some friends of mine would stay here when they didnt want to deal with my loser ex-fiancee.

Why? I don't have a house or anything in Belmar, so I only go for the day when I do go down, I have heard that the cops are strict, but if you behave yourself, I'm sure your fine.

..who goes down the shore to behave themself?!....

..who goes down the shore to behave themself?!....

and what does that supposed to mean? People go down the shore to have fun, get a little wild and crazy, but of course not everyone is going to do something to cause trouble though. Is that what you do when you go down the shore, cause trouble?

...asshole....im not 6...i dont wake up and think about how i can cause trouble....u obviously have no clue what u are talking about ......if u call drinking on your own front porch or lawn trouble...or forgetting to whisper when u are drunk trouble ...well then yea...i guess i am the fucking antichrist.........now have fun in belmar ..say hi to your prayer circle...

...asshole....im not 6...i dont wake up and think about how i can cause trouble....u obviously have no clue what u are talking about ......if u call drinking on your own front porch or lawn trouble...or forgetting to whisper when u are drunk trouble ...well then yea...i guess i am the fucking antichrist.........now have fun in belmar ..say hi to your prayer circle...

What side of the bed did you wake up on????????????

No need for foul language here my friend. Who said anything about waking up and going down the shore to cause trouble. Your the one who said Belmar cops are strict etc, well I would tend to think every shore time police depart steps it up in the summer time, so many people to deal with.

Who said anything about waking up and going down the shore to cause trouble..

and what does that supposed to mean? People go down the shore to have fun, get a little wild and crazy, but of course not everyone is going to do something to cause trouble though. Is that what you do when you go down the shore, cause trouble?

......ok then .....please come back when u make sense...and i woke up on the left side if u must know...then i set a gerbil on fire..

If you drink anywhere out side your house you can get a ticket, not just belmar. Ok, so you can get caught easier so what? Think of the size of belmar, you have any clue how small it is and how many cops are on duty? Do the same crap in Metuchen NJ that is 2 miles by 2 miles and see if you get caught. All the same shit. If your a drunk and screaming, i hope you do get caught becuase your an idiot, I think that ended when I graduated from college. You are not an anticrist you just act young thats all... I am at Djais all the time and have an awsome time and have not gotten fined, arreseted or anything. Just act like your age when your out on the street.

If you drink anywhere out side your house you can get a ticket, not just belmar. Ok, so you can get caught easier so what? Think of the size of belmar, you have any clue how small it is and how many cops are on duty? Do the same crap in Metuchen NJ that is 2 miles by 2 miles and see if you get caught. All the same shit. If your a drunk and screaming, i hope you do get caught becuase your an idiot, I think that ended when I graduated from college. You are not an anticrist you just act young thats all... I am at Djais all the time and have an awsome time and have not gotten fined, arreseted or anything. Just act like your age when your out on the street.

..u know nothing about me......i don't act young....i have never gotten in trouble in belmar.......and yes i have sat outside at other beaches and drank.......belmar is going overboard with the rules and regulations for a town that issued quite a few liquor liscenses.....if that was not the type of atmosphere they wanted then maybe they should not have built a beach town driven by bars and college kids.....