Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lines/crowds...

nymph40

Caught a bit of a Vegas show on The Travel Channel last night...

It said to expect an hour wait to pretty much any club any night...

showed some PACKED dance floors...

Now these things don't bother me much, but my husband would rather hit the tables than the clubs...

If we are there Sat-Tues nights, are there any interesting clubs w/o the min. hour wait? Don't need the hottest clubs in town...maybe the "next" hottest. Will the guestlist here be helpful for Sun-Tues nights to cut wait time?

Nice & hot here...feels like Vegas already! (working on that Vegas tan!)

K

Every club worth your time will be jammed this weekend. The only way to avoid crowds on a holiday weekend in Vegas is stay in your room and order room service. Seriously. Even if you are able to bypass the masses of people waiting to get in, the club will be wall to wall people once you're in there. Pure, Tao, Tryst, Empire Ballroom, Jet, Light, Body English, Rain, Tangerine..they will all be mobbed. You have to exercise a healthy tolerance for crowds when visiting Las Vegas on a holiday weekend. Half the world is here.

This weeked as all weekends are horrible. The shows say 1 hr wait, ya right if your a hot chick gettting there at 1030. I will say anyone coming to vegas this weekend or any weekend, order limos at least 2 weeks in advance, or when you book your hotel and air. and also book a vip host at the same. Getting around vegas and geting into clubs on your own can be very costly and very unforegiving if you are clueless

I heard a story from last weeked from 7 guys and 9 women that hit clubs on thur fri and sat, and they are from this board. Decided that they could call the clubs themselves and hook up their own tables. AFter arriving and not throwing the door anything all of a sudden their were no tables or anything available. The club still charged their card for $1000 and their is absolutly nothing they couls do. They were told to be there before 11 and got there at 1230. Which is a big nono anyways. The on to the next night. Get to the club around 1030 and get in. Again no tip for door guy, not tip to host or to anyone. so the check came at about 1 since nobody at club saw any money, and they were charged for 8 bottles plus mixers. So the only person who made out was the hostess. Needless to say, the third night was cancelled.

So moral to the story, book your vegas trip from a-z at once and save alot trouble

Caught a bit of a Vegas show on The Travel Channel last night...

It said to expect an hour wait to pretty much any club any night...

showed some PACKED dance floors...

Now these things don't bother me much, but my husband would rather hit the tables than the clubs...

If we are there Sat-Tues nights, are there any interesting clubs w/o the min. hour wait? Don't need the hottest clubs in town...maybe the "next" hottest. Will the guestlist here be helpful for Sun-Tues nights to cut wait time?

Nice & hot here...feels like Vegas already! (working on that Vegas tan!)

K

Travel Channel lol on nightlife lol.

We will be there in 2 weeks, not this weekend. I would expect horrific lines anywhere this weekend. Sorry, all!

True, the Travel Channel didn't give much; just watched the Vegas show to get thinking about Vegas!

We did like VooDoo lounge; Sun night no lines. Great view. Band was OK, but NOWHERE to dance.

Guess we know where the clubs are...we can start early and see where that leads....

At least we can always resort to the tables if the lines are too much!

I KNOW this has been asked before...but do you feel that the guestlist from this site (or others) are really helpful? No cover is nice; we'll make that up in cocktails anyway.

Thanks again..

K

Most of the lounges dont have dance floors. The ULTRA lounges as some call themselves do. But voodoo does have an outside area that doubles as a dance floor. The bands they draw arent really dance bands they are for entertainment when the alcohol sits in