Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone leave early today?

Guest gabo
yep
Drugs of any kind are bad.... you really should find God like I have.

He watches over you yaknow.

Shit, i wish i had summer hours.

I can't find the exact ones but these were the closest thing:

http://www.aldoshoes.com/eng/storeSection/redirect.cfm?sectionID=b2c/style/productDetails.cfm&itemID=62269590&&var=d&ckey=US

In chocolate brown with a mix of croc/suede/leather. The heel also has cutouts and its a slim wedge heel instead. I totally love them, so cute and comfy too. They are slightly big cause they dont carry 5 1/2.

i love peep toe - good find!

got off at 12:00 today ended up going to this grimey strip club which ended up turning in to a great fucking time...the quality of girls really stepped up from 2 years ago when i last went. heineken and patron were flowing and within 5 minutes from when i sat down had some spanish chick rubbing my cock asking if i wanted to fuck in the back room....good fucking times!

stayed till about 4:00, got home and slept for like 2 hours. just woke up and made myself puke...i think i have permanent damage somewhere in my body. never again :blown:

Guest gabo
got off at 12:00 today ended up going to this grimey strip club which ended up turning in to a great fucking time...the quality of girls really stepped up from 2 years ago when i last went. heineken and patron were flowing and within 5 minutes from when i sat down had some spanish chick rubbing my cock asking if i wanted to fuck in the back room....good fucking times!

stayed till about 4:00, got home and slept for like 2 hours. just woke up and made myself puke...i think i have permanent damage somewhere in my body. never again :blown:

MAN UP! have a beer and go back out!

never again until the next opportunity

Im jealous. Been working since 7 am and just stopped about 10 minutes ago (9:30 pm).