Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PICTURES of STIMULUS>RESPONSE@LOVE, sun 5/28

I know theres a thread reviewing the night already but i figured a PICTURES thread deserved one on its own. Hope to see some of ya make it to our next party on fri june 9th in the basement at PACHA. Enjoy:

http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.jsp?Uc=198i0ruk.762na64&Uy=-sxq92f&Upost_signin=Slideshow.jsp%3Fmode%3Dfromshare&Ux=0&mode=fromshare&conn_speed=1

yeeooo, great pics bro. i know one of the girls that is in a group pic with ya. she has a black shirt on. one pic she has sun glasses on and the other she doesnt. i just cant think of her name right now. she is a great person. keep the partys going bro.

Z

thanks for posting these pics, gives me a feeling of what LOVE is like...... seems laidback and fun :) :)

Our STIMULUS>RESPONSE party was a one off that night and we will be back soon enough. Hopefully you will make the next one. As for LOVE on most nights is very laid back and has different styles of music. And if you really want to go to LOVE and see something magical i suggest you go when JOE CLAUSSELL spins every 2 sun nights there from 6pm-2am. The music, the crowd the energy is unreal. Also on fri june 23rd that shit is gonna be amazing i think with HECTOR ROMERO and TEDD PATTERSON playing together. The SOUNDSYSTEM is very powerful and can really fill up crobars room when raised a certain level.