Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hawtin

Plastikman and Danny would have nothing in common, couldnt think of a much worse pairing IMO, and i am prolly one of the most rabid hawtin fans on here.

Hawtin and Danny might work, it would be a strech, but no way plastikman would

Guest onisakura
Plastikman and Danny would have nothing in common, couldnt think of a much worse pairing IMO, and i am prolly one of the most rabid hawtin fans on here.

Hawtin and Danny might work, it would be a strech, but no way plastikman would

Meh, Danny and Mauro were (IMO) horrible together. Im not really big on the big name DJs teaming up like that. You have a big possibility of egos getting in the way.

THOUGH Burridge and Hawtin were great together in October.

plastikman is an alter-ego of hawtin who has not come out in a while. Plastikman is experimental music, glitchy, hard, etc.......... plastikman lately only plays live pa's latelyand hasnt put out music in a while. I think last time plastikman played was at Mutek in Montreal about 3 years ago.

Richie hawtin on the other hand is what most of you know.

Plastikman wont be back around for a while, if ever again IMO

Richie just plays minimal techno and tech house, thats about it, plastikman experiments with sounds and music, most people here would really dislike plastikman......

Guest onisakura
i thought plastikman was richie hawtin lol im confused

Plastikman is his production alias, i believe that was more minimal than "Hawtin" but maybe not so much anymore.

Has anyone ever seen him perform as Plastikman?

Plastikman is his production alias, i believe that was more minimal than "Hawtin" but maybe not so much anymore.

Has anyone ever seen him perform as Plastikman?

yeah back in da day, and he was always f'in incredible.

he is truly great either as hawtin or plastikman. this is a must for the teck heads out there, i know im not goin to miss this^^ even though danny is spinnin same night ; ;

I want him and danny to play together at crobar. have him drop In as plastikman ..WOwoowwowowowowowowowowowow.

LMAO .. im just imagining a shuffle/fist pumping circle coming to a SCREECHING HALT when richie drops his first record ... its like asking george dubya to do a guest appearance in IRAQ