best track ever?

eddie3

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest onisakura

Agreed.

And a new one for me: Depeche Mode - A Pain that im used to (Jaques Lu Cont Mix)

ahh the old overdose days. does that lable still put out tracks? wut happened to scot project?

shit reminds me of Vicious at the tunnel

Overdose doesnt really do anything anymore, but Frank (Scot) teamed up with Kai Tracid to make Druck Records a few years ago, so theyve been releasing other artists on there, stuff like JK Walker (hes sick) and other underground hard trance artists.... Scot Project's still alive and kicking, not necessarily here in NYC (even though he packed out Avalon both times he was here last year), but i think hes still in that bracket of legendary DJs that will be legendary no matter what he puts out, like pioneer status... hes been doing alot of exclusive edits and reworks and remixes that only see the hands of a select few DJs, guess hes doing it just for fun, just for the underground, and not selling them (which is awesome), and also working on a new album which will probably be out mid-2007... i know this cos he told me it all himself so yeah haha

you dont get much more epic than that do you? :-P

Iron Maiden - 7th son of a 7th son

Iron Maiden - Hollow be thy Name

Iron Maiden - Fear of the Dark

Iron Maiden - Rime of the Anceint Marinier

Metallica - ONE

Metallica - Call of KTULU

PanterA - Cematery Gates

hey, this sounds really cool. A friend of mine told me that an online Treasure Hunt which is worth $1m, has finally been tracked down to this site www.maxamillion.eu

The deal is this. Some link on the home page leads to the BIG BUCKS.

I only found this out because my friend has a inside connection. It sounds like it's worth a try!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think it the closing date is next week, and if nobody finds the link by then, it's gone.

Energy 52 - Cafe Del Mar

Danny Tenaglia - Elements

Faithless - Insomnia

Faithless - Salva Mea

Carl Cox - Let the Bass Kick

Funky Green Dogs - Fired Up

Underworld - Cowgirl

Binary Finary - 1998 (Matt Darey Mix)

Push - Till we meet again

Push - Universal Nation

Paul Van Dyk - For an Angel

• 2 weeks later...
Roger Sanchez- Another Chance...ill never forget the feeling i had when he closed out Pacha in Ibiza 2003...it was already 2 years old and the place went absolutely outta control...since that moment on its been my favorite house song of all time...if u saw the reaction of the crowd u would know why its a classic

fak you