Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It might be a little early....

prplhz

But in my opinion it's never to early to get your partying all set. Okay, here's the deal never been to Vegas but going with a girlfriend of mine July 28th-30th and then with the hubby (he's on bachelor party 28th-30th) from 30th-Aug 2nd. I need to know what I should do, how to get some hookups and recommendations to the best clubs (afterhours is a must), what strip clubs I have to visit for the best looking girls and just some general advice for some hot ladies. So please help me if you can, like I said it's never to early to start planning! :) Thanks everyone in advance

Always happy to help a Bostonian. I appreciate anyone who agrees it's never too early to start planning. Or as I call it, "dreaming." :)

That said, not to rag on you right out of the gate but there are some really great threads on this very board that have a LOT of discussion about what all of the different clubs offer in terms of crowd, music, effort, cost, you name it. Would strongly recommend you look at some threads with the words "review" or "itineary" in them, especially the recent ones (e.g. things relating to Mem Day weekend).

Reading them will give you a great overview of what the various spots have to offer, perhaps give you a little more insight into what you like and don't like. Generally speaking, you'll get better responses with more information if you can ask specific questions.

And in your case, if you let me know some of your preferred spots/scenes in Boston, I can translate that somewhat to Vegas. For example, would you prefer Avalon to The Place? Golden Banana or Centerfolds?

Otherwise, the standard response right now on this board...

Biggest demand: Jet, Pure, Tao, Body English

Newest: Jet, Tryst, Tao, Cherry

Longest lines: Pure

Best M/F ratio: Body English

3-plus rooms with different DJs: Jet, Pure, Tao

Serious hip-hop: OPM

Serious electronic: Empire, Ice

Older-but-still-busy: Rain, Studio 54, Light

Rooftop Lounges: Mix, Ghostbar, VooDoo

After Hours: Empire, Drai's, Seamless

Pool party: Rehab

Strip Clubs: Spearmint Rhino, Seamless

Greenie, you are truly an awesome contributor here - just wanted to say that - you rule bro.

One thing to add, since the original poster is from Boston. Reggaeton is big there, so if that's something you're looking for in Vegas, Club Rio on Thursdays is your first option. OPM has a reggaeton room on Wednesday and a Reggae room on Sunday as well.

Speaking of reggaeton, has anyone checked out or otherwise heard about Vida on Fridays, over at Diego in MGM Grand? Walked past on my way from Teatro (the last night) to Empire about 5-6 weeks ago, and it looked like there was a good crowd inside.

Well first of all strip clubs, ok here we go. Spearmint rhino is great , except when they are busy you might not even get approached by a girl for a dance for 1hr or more. So get there early. Sapphire is the largest strip club in the world and usually not an issue with a good view there. Scores is an elegant place and always hotties walking around. Seamless is agreat strip club plus at 4am they turn into a great afterhours hotspot, half naked women some of the sexiest gogo dancers in vegas and a dance floor, wahooo.

Ok now there is only one nude spot in town that i will send people to and that is Sheris caberet, bad thing is NO ALCOHOL but its a great place to start the night or finish the night, hire a limo and go back and forth to your stash.

Now clubs: wow everyone on this board is so helpful , but i still would give my opinion. Tao is good on thur night. Fri and sat pure, body english, trsyt,tao and jet are my favs. Jet, tao, and pure have more than one area with different music. Pure is good for the outsidearea and the stars you can meet but the general admission line is horrible. Jet is like the new kid on the block so you never know how lines are , but a great place to party.

Sun night i would hit body english,tao or jet. but again pure is agood place also. If you are able to during the day the pool party at cherry at red rock and rehab at hard rock are good if you can make it.

Afterhours, hmmmm seamless and drais are my spots of choice.

But in my opinion it's never to early to get your partying all set. Okay, here's the deal never been to Vegas but going with a girlfriend of mine July 28th-30th and then with the hubby (he's on bachelor party 28th-30th) from 30th-Aug 2nd. I need to know what I should do, how to get some hookups and recommendations to the best clubs (afterhours is a must), what strip clubs I have to visit for the best looking girls and just some general advice for some hot ladies. So please help me if you can, like I said it's never to early to start planning! :) Thanks everyone in advance

If you are organized and planned out and love to move around use this as a working guide. A vip host will help streamline it for you. There are several on the board to help you.

28th Friday - Mix then Tao with host, then Empire (check lineup) then Drais.

29th Sat - Mix then OPM, then Empire (check lineup), then Drais

30 Sun - Rehab then Tryst with host, then Seemless

31 Monday - Jet or Foundation

1 Tuesday - Pure

Check the itinerary thread for more suggestions, and watch for the (a) new Tao pool for events to add, (B) then new Caesars pool party that opened this last week with a weekly (forgot what day it is, we gotta list), © the new Monday @ HR pool party.