Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stolen Sidekick

9mile

MAJOR LOL at the crapflood on evans board, LOL!Congrats on the NYTIMES storyEvan why did you take down the link to Clubplanet on your page?

Because DaVe wouldn't bring the sex board back. ;)

All those wackos were flooding CPs servers.

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

..what is this thread about?...there is just too much to read......first one to summarize for me gets a prize...

Evan's friend left her Sidekick in a taxi. A 16 year old girl aquired it when someone who found it sold it to her. She used it and took pics with it, not knowing that all her pics and info get saved on the original owner's account which was still active.

Evan contacted the kid and told her to give the Sidekick back, and the girl, Sasha, told him to fuck off. So Evan posted her photos and info on his website and other message boards, and thousands across the country saw it and reposted it and bombarded the girl with letters and insults, but she still wouldn't give the phone back.

Finally, the police arrested her for possessing stolen property, and Evan's friend will get her Sidekick back.

What do I win? :)

..what is this thread about?...there is just too much to read......first one to summarize for me gets a prize...

girl loses cell phone

ghetto underage girl from queens finds cellphone and takes pictures of herself

girls friend "evan" posts the pictures on the internet

millions of people read the story and see the girls pics

girl becomes the new moshzilla

police get involved and i think the girl who originally lost her cellphone will get it back soon...

...lovely....slick...your reward is 24 without me making fun of anything u say ...

Cool beans. 24 hours, 24 minutes, 24 seconds? You never make fun of me anyway. :(

But hey, since I'm in the safe zone, I do know what you look like, I did see your photos, and you are hot. And your mouth or lips did resemble that woman slightly, and the cheeks a little bit. And you are right, you weren't on a ferry, but you were near water with a railing or fence behind you so my memory got confused.

Cool beans. 24 hours, 24 minutes, 24 seconds? You never make fun of me anyway. :(

But hey, since I'm in the safe zone, I do know what you look like, I did see your photos, and you are hot. And your mouth or lips did resemble that woman slightly, and the cheeks a little bit. And you are right, you weren't on a ferry, but you were near water with a railing or fence behind you so my memory got confused.

..i really think u are imagining this picture lmao.....i don't think i have any picture of my around a fence or water or anything that could resemble a ferry......you're right though...im super hot...

..i really think u are imagining this picture lmao.....i don't think i have any picture of my around a fence or water or anything that could resemble a ferry......you're right though...im super hot...

It is a wooden bannister, like on a pier, there is a beach behind it, and beyond, a waterway. You are with 2 other women. The chick on your left looks like she could be your sister. And a photo of you in your room or a room with green walls, wearing a light blue turtleneck. You have long dark hair. I think dark green eyes (hard to tell) or brown. Trust me Misky, I saw the pic. You want me to repost it to prove that?

...wow...im like 12 there lol..and what an ugly picture..how does that look anything like a ferry ...and why do people save other people's pictures ...that super creepy

It doesn't look like a ferry, but it was so long ago that I just remembered the water in the background, and the railing behind you. I just saved it to show you, it's not like I got it from nomembername's stash of all the CP girls he's saved. Besides, you can't say creepy...not for 24 hours. :laugh: