Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~help~

i know this has nothing to do w this board BUT , i figured i would get some quicker responses here.

ok, once again it is wedding season, and once again we are in a wedding, no not ours but someone elses of course, and i need some ideas for an updo. i have been looking but havent found any that i like too much. i was thinkin of having it down but i figured its in july so its goin to real hot and the dresses are long and heavy so ill me sweating in the thing already , so i figured up would be the best thing i guess. i want something simple, but not w all the curls , i hate all those curls all over the place, any ideas???

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know this has nothing to do w this board BUT , i figured i would get some quicker responses here.

ok, once again it is wedding season, and once again we are in a wedding, no not ours but someone elses of course, and i need some ideas for an updo. i have been looking but havent found any that i like too much. i was thinkin of having it down but i figured its in july so its goin to real hot and the dresses are long and heavy so ill me sweating in the thing already , so i figured up would be the best thing i guess. i want something simple, but not w all the curls , i hate all those curls all over the place, any ideas???

heres some samples:

http://www.beautyriot.com/category.php?id=71

theres a wedding forum out there i forgot the name but they have a subforum just on hair styles etc... if i find it ill link it.

Haze bro what are you waiting for...you have a good girl on your hands...better hurry up before she gets tired of waiting around for you...she's not getting any younger you know

:funny: fuckin' instigator.