Clubplanet Nightlife Community

yankee fans are the best!

Okay heres my take on Yankee Fans.... ALOT... AND I MEAN ALOT... of these so called YANKEE fans do not even watch regular season games. They instead wait for the PLAYOFFS TO START,, and then start wearing there pinstripes..... THEY ONLY ROOT FOR THE YANKEES cause they make playoff's. THOSE ARE NOT REAL FANS!!!! And I am in no way saying that these are the MAJORITY, but still I see it alot. OPEN YOUR EYES....

THERE ARE MANY FAKE YANKEE FANS

THERE ARE ONLY REAL METS FANS... METS FANS ARE TRUE.. to the BONE

LETS FUCKING GO METS...... were taking the series again from the yanks in EARLY July

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im a tru yankee fan, i bleed pinstripes. i watch EVERY single game and go to as many as possible. i know theres alot of people out there that fake it and always roll with whoever is the hot team. it doesnt bother me, as long as theyre not like sitting in front of me at the game on their cell phone or some shit.

Okay heres my take on Yankee Fans.... ALOT... AND I MEAN ALOT... of these so called YANKEE fans do not even watch regular season games. They instead wait for the PLAYOFFS TO START,, and then start wearing there pinstripes..... THEY ONLY ROOT FOR THE YANKEES cause they make playoff's. THOSE ARE NOT REAL FANS!!!! And I am in no way saying that these are the MAJORITY, but still I see it alot. OPEN YOUR EYES....

THERE ARE MANY FAKE YANKEE FANS

THERE ARE ONLY REAL METS FANS... METS FANS ARE TRUE.. to the BONE

LETS FUCKING GO METS...... were taking the series again from the yanks in EARLY July

That's because if Mets fans waited for the playoffs before they started watching games, they would probably need cataract surgery between playoff appearances...

Guest onisakura
seriously..how could jonny damon be someone's favorite player?:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Dude, it was just an example.

seriously..how could jonny damon be someone's favorite player?:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

he throws like a girl. i dont think he's a very good center fielder at all. i was not very excited when they picked him up. i was at the game for his first yankee home run though, and he got a curtain call and that was pretty cool. and he had the game winning HR against the orioles so he's slowly becoming a part of the family. he has more big hits than a-rod has in the past 2 years.

Im not talking about the fans in boston, I know they are loyal. I remember that game that went to what....15 innings? Me and a friend of mine from boston were the only ones rooting for them in an italian restaurant owned by NYers. After the series there was a whole SLEW of new Sox fans in FL.

Just clarifying, because I'm from Boston!!

I went to a sox game last year in yankee stadium.... it wasnt even sold out and more than half the people there were from Boston. You guys are such fucking pussys. Rar.

hey gayboy...u dont like sports u like figure skating u faggot

I am a soxs fan, and I have respect for true yankee fans. The ones that can name more then the star players they have now and the top ones from history. Ones that followed they yankees in the 80's when they were lossing 100 games a year. Hands down its the best comptition in sports. The drama between the two teams and their fans is alot of fun. I know in boston, yankee fans get ripped just like that dude in the picture on the first page. Its what you have to expect if you team is lossing when your on enemy truf.

Go Red Soxs!

When was the last time you guys won the World Series? A payroll of over a 170 million $$$$$ over the last what 5 or 6 years and you still can't buy a Championship! I alson know that this is old news, yeah we won for the fist time in 84 years! Remember tha ALCS the Yankee's up 3 games to 0, they pulled off the GREATEST CHOKE OF ALL TIME!!!!! HA HA HA

When was the last time you guys won the World Series? A payroll of over a 170 million $$$$$ over the last what 5 or 6 years and you still can't buy a Championship! I alson know that this is old news, yeah we won for the fist time in 84 years! Remember tha ALCS the Yankee's up 3 games to 0, they pulled off the GREATEST CHOKE OF ALL TIME!!!!! HA HA HA

This is why Sox fans make me laugh. By saying it was the biggest choke in history you are saying that the Yankees LOST the series and not the Sox WON the series. You would rather rip the Yankees than give your boys credit where credit is due.

Bostonians started a "Yankees Suck" chant at the Patriots' goddamn Superbowl victory parade. Talk about an inferiority complex. No respect for anything outside of Boston.