Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any Writers out there?

this is gonna sound totally totally dumb.. see i want to be a singer. I'm trying to write my own lyerics.. but i always seem to write this shit that sounds soooo deep. like theres this whole meaning to it.. but i dont understand it myself.. GRRRRR

I NEED MENTAL HELP! LoL

------------------

~LiPz~

aim:LikmyLipz

"A good man is hard to find, A hard man is Good to find"
/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html splash.gif

Inspiration can't be waited on... it's a spur of the moment thing. If you sit around looking for it, it'll never come -- that only breeds trite writing and emotionally empty lyrics (think N'Sync... lol). For me, I try to carry around my little journal... when I write, it's usually pretty free-form poetry, but when I go back and look at it I can find the grain of truth that is within the writing and use it in writing lyrics... It's been a while, but that always seemed to work... and now I have a nifty book of quotes and poems to keep. cwm27.gif

- meli -

------------------

bubbles_06b.icobubbles_02.icobubbles_07.icobubbles_04.icobubbles_01.ico

"MeliChaCha -- Saving the world before bedtime... wait... I'm supposed to SLEEP?!"

"I've said it before and I'll say it again: Life moves pretty fast -- if you don't stop and look around every once in a while, you might miss it." - The incomparable Ferris Bueller

... and to all my people, "Peace -- and Humpty-ness forever!"

AIM: MeliChaCha

E-MAIL: MeliChaCha@powerpuff.com <--- new addy!

OR MeliChaCha@aol.com

GonzoJournalist, etc:

I guess I'm not the only one who opened this thinking it meant who 'writes' graf....

------------------

Jewel Promotions invites you to CHECK OUT NYC's Newest PROGRESSIVE party SATURDAYS at WEBSTER HALL....

FOR GUESTLIST/REDUCED ADMISSION/INFO e-mail:

jewelz917@yahoo.com or mention the "Jewel" list at the door.

"NOT THE WEBSTER HALL GRANDMA USED TO GO TO"

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

this is gonna sound totally totally dumb.. see i want to be a singer. I'm trying to write my own lyerics.. but i always seem to write this shit that sounds soooo deep. like theres this whole meaning to it.. but i dont understand it myself.. GRRRRR

I NEED MENTAL HELP! LoL

That's not so bad.,.. I mean, 1/2 the songs out there have lyrics which have obscure meanings, and you can only guess exactly what they mean....

------------------

Jewel Promotions invites you to CHECK OUT NYC's Newest PROGRESSIVE party SATURDAYS at WEBSTER HALL....

FOR GUESTLIST/REDUCED ADMISSION/INFO e-mail:

jewelz917@yahoo.com or mention the "Jewel" list at the door.

"NOT THE WEBSTER HALL GRANDMA USED TO GO TO"

yeah i write....not as much as i would/ should but whenever i have time. i'm inspired by what is happening w/ my life at the time and what's happening in society...it all depends. sometimes it's good sometimes it's bad cwm23.gifcwm17.gif

------------------

"all that glitters is cold...i want what i want..i need what i want..i want what i need"

~athenalust@hotmail.com~