Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question about the clubplanet guestlists....

tillrules

I'm coming to Vegas on June 23, 2006 for three nights with (unfortunately) an all male group of friends. I'm a realist and know that there's going to be no way short of paying a host (which I would do, but my friends are unwilling/too broke to do) that getting into a club like Tao or Tryst is going to happen. But I've seen the guestlists on the site and my question is will a group of all guys be able to get in to say Jet if they're on the list? There's no problem with being early, I just don't want to have to get in line at like 8 or 9 to get into a club without a huge wait.

The reason I ask is that I've seen the disclaimer that says that being on the list does not guarantee entry. I understand the reality of Vegas clubs, but I'd really like to be able to avoid some lines at least. Any help would be appreciated.

Limodriver is just trying to convince you the only way to get into the club is to pay an independent guy money to skip the line. Just show up 9:30 or 1:30 and you'll be just fine.

Will there be a short line at 9:30 though? My admittedly limited experience has been that when I've walked by hot clubs prior to the opening time, there was always a huge line at that point. One particular experience I had with Pure was that we showed up at 9:00 and there was already a line which took an hour to get in from.

My question is still whether using this site's guestlists can help me avoid lines around the 9:30-10:30 time period.

The clubs will honor the guestlists posted on the site.

Get there no later than 10:30 and you shouldn't have a problem. You can always grab ladies who are waiting in line or try to split up the names and go in smaller groups of guys.

Im not trying to say that at all. I explain the ways thing can happen. Go to pure,tao,tryst,jet,rain,studio54, rum jungle, body english or any other club at 1030 you can wait in line. Sometimes you get lucky and only wait an hour. But you will also see people standing in line for hours no matter how early you get there. To each their won outofthebox, there are alot fo hosts and alot more people with connections, and some people who just know how clubs work. You hear all the time how people on sites have booked line passes, or comp vip entry, but its not always true. There is a company and they are the largest nightclub booking agent on the internet, and on their site it says that there are no refunds given for busy weekends, special events and groups that want name put list. I dont want to sit in here and argue, but i will say by all means if you want to call and put your name on lists at clubs, go for it, but i will assure you, if i come walking up my people will be in the door quicker.

The clubs will honor the guestlists posted on the site.

Get there no later than 10:30 and you shouldn't have a problem. You can always grab ladies who are waiting in line or try to split up the names and go in smaller groups of guys.

Thanks for the help. There are actually two of us who are clubplanet members, so we can hopefully do that.

Line passes or VIP Entry on websites to not guarantee anything. Are you willing to spend your time on Vegas on line? When you buy something online you are blindly purchasing something you do not know will work. We do not do Guest List for example on Friday at Tryst for guys and at TAO because there simply is NO SUCH THING AS GUYS WHO ARE NOT LOCAL ON THE GUEST LIST. In that case we require hosted where we personally know the guys at the door, we tip out the appropriate amount, and we use our company name and position as pull.

Tipping at the door usually works, but you’re talking over $150 to get past the doorman, then you have to pay cover as well. Getting a VIP Host is the best way to go. I for example don't just give you a "line pass" which usually gets you in the "VIP line" or shuffled strategically to the side because you’re a group of dudes. We put guys on the Guest List and advise you to get there on time (around opening) as well as telling you who there knows our company and to ask for them so you don't get pushed around. $20- gets you no tipping to the doorman and past the line.

Just to update this, we ended up gambling on Firday, but the clubplanet list worked just fine for Saturday at Jet where we got in right away lining up a little after 10 and got in right at 10:30 with only a short wait. Thanks again to everyone who tried to help.