Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the shore this year .... some questions

100% except only diffence is djais has a million promoters..

bamboo i dont know one promoter

merge has 2-3 promoters kosta, george really..

green room its just me and the bartenders..

they have more then that

they have the entire taste crew there now

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

def understood, same as i am not a promoter...but promote where i work..to clarify my wording a bit..

WE LOVE WHERE WE WORK!!! And that alone speaks volumes when you treat your employees like a family and with respect they promote the place for you.... sawmill when we are off we alaways go there at least to start out...and we always support each other when we work other places...when prime worked aztec int he begining of the summer the whole Saturday and Friday staff went to support him we walked when he went on and left shortly after he was done...

they have more then that

they have the entire taste crew there now

thats true...and who is that jerry...and i havent seen him any of the days i went there and its been 5 times or so.....but ur right they do have a few promoters now @ merge..my bad...

perfect example. i was @ courtyard on saturday afternoon at about 3pm and me and my boy were the only 2 people there along with 3 djs that were playing too and they were charging $5.00 to get in and not one soul was there...why?? its 3pm...why not fill the place and then charge when its full to get rid of the riff raff... just bad business.. outside tiki bar is HUGE.. and they make it almost impossible for people to want to go there

I dont understand that place...it looks really nice , reminds me of the courtyards of New Orleans with the exception that its only a few years old

its a shame the place isnt jam packed, I guess the owners dont want to make $$$ or they just dont know how to get people in there

I dont understand that place...it looks really nice , reminds me of the courtyards of New Orleans with the exception that its only a few years old

its a shame the place isnt jam packed, I guess the owners dont want to make $$$ or they just dont know how to get people in there

i was told that due to recent events, there will be no more hip-hop played there.

It is a nice chill spot.

thats true...and who is that jerry...and i havent seen him any of the days i went there and its been 5 times or so.....but ur right they do have a few promoters now @ merge..my bad...

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA PRIME YOU LOVE CLUBPLANET!!!!!

dont even reply because i probably wont check this board for weeks but i need to come down one of these saturdays and go Green...now that im single