Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the shore this year .... some questions

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kosta no disrespect to ur club but if u read my post i clearly state Merge is doing pretty well ...... ive been there every single weekend so far since u guys opened it..... i guess i was jumping the gun on the whole shore thing .... i was just wondering why XS has not been doing well (for example closing so early and everyone that works at XS tends to make their way to merge anyway) ..... but congrats on a successful start ...

This thread should have rename SEASIDE This year...some questions.

Other areas of the Jersey Shores aren't having problems nor are any clubs in other parts of the Jersey Shore having problems

maybe even more specific that that...

should be even more specific...cuz some clubs in SS Park and SS Heights are busy...I think this is one club really... and I would of been 2 if they didnt close Temps...

maybe even more specific that that...

should be even more specific...cuz some clubs in SS Park and SS Heights are busy...I think this is one club really... and I would of been 2 if they didnt close Temps...

my apologies Prime...you are rite

Never in the past 6 years has anyone given as much Industry insite as rayray, he is clearly the most musically educated arm chair quarterback of all time. Some of his ground breaking revelations include:

He knows which DJs rock!

He has told us JP sucks!!

He knows how Deep Dish prefer their breakfast!

He is with out a doubt a club planet member who will change the Industry as we know it.

And where he goes.... I will follow!!!

rayrey: WE SPEAK YOUR NAME!!![/quote]

We....speak....your....names!!!! hahahahahaha

Kosta no disrespect to ur club but if u read my post i clearly state Merge is doing pretty well ...... ive been there every single weekend so far since u guys opened it..... i guess i was jumping the gun on the whole shore thing .... i was just wondering why XS has not been doing well (for example closing so early and everyone that works at XS tends to make their way to merge anyway) ..... but congrats on a successful start ...

The real question is why isn't "Seaside Heights" busy...???

Could it be the quality hotels...???

Could it be so few decent places to eat...???

Never mind the cost of both of the above (or a shorehouse)

I haven't been to the boardwalk so I can't comment there....

With what houses/condo's are selling for in and around the area... granted alot more are year round homes...but..

What's the draw ... you can't expect the Clubs to pull everyone into town. Where other area's have changed... seaside still hasn't... but I'm sure it will start soon... there's too much at stake in the long run.

The real question is why isn't "Seaside Heights" busy...???

Could it be the quality hotels...???

Could it be so few decent places to eat...???

Never mind the cost of both of the above (or a shorehouse)

I haven't been to the boardwalk so I can't comment there....

With what houses/condo's are selling for in and around the area... granted alot more are year round homes...but..

What's the draw ... you can't expect the Clubs to pull everyone into town. Where other area's have changed... seaside still hasn't... but I'm sure it will start soon... there's too much at stake in the long run.

well another big thing is the new clubs in AC at borgata, tru, studio 6, taj, and everywhere. AC in the past 2 years has really picked it self up and there are crazy amount of people here every weekend. this past few days was sick for me. me and dj Tony Rone played vollyball against the absolute vodka girls, and just to say we did win and won a digital camera, not like we had our eyes on the ball or anything. it was a 101.5 promotion and it was a sick time. TONY RONE we need to practice for the next game, hahahha ill talk to ya this weekend. rip it up at casbah on sunday.

Z

I have to admit, I think most of the motels in Seaside are not very good, I stayed one time in Seaside for NYE and the motel had a website, looked nice, got to the room it was shit, but at least it was better than driving drunk, found a toothpick in the blanket. Wildwood, has turned into condo/townhouse city, still many motels around, but maybe some day Seaside will be like that. The club seen in wildwood, was hot back in the early 90's to mid 90's, then it started going down hill, the block that rocks is now in my mind the block that sucks cock. One dance club remains in Wildwood, maybe two in North Wildwood, if you want to call them clubs.

AC is where it is at now.

as for seaside hotels try the sea palace which is brand new as well as the white pearl which opened this past weekend and looks beautiful.

I think seaside is doing just fine with bamboo merge and sawmill all doing their thing!! Hell even monday night Aztec and Merge were both jumpin...

Props to Prime and crew (Riddler, Spinbad and the rest coming through) Great times!!!!!

The white pearl is ridiculous...absolutley beautiful...roof top pool...very sobe looking...hopefully we will get a few more hotels like that...sea palace was packed ...I walked by on my way to work at 7pm and the pool was full of people playing volleyball. It was nice to see.

There are PLENTY of nice places to eat as well:

On Top of Spagehtti

Klee's

Diamonds

Labador Lounge

Rockafella's

Atlantic Bar and Grille

Concetta's

Twin Fin Cafe

As for the clubs...Bamboo, Sawmill, and Merge was packed.

And there are plenty bars are the boardwalk that have great specials and live entertainment.

I think seaside is doing just fine with bamboo merge and sawmill all doing their thing!! Hell even monday night Aztec and Merge were both jumpin...

QUOTE]

its amazing that those 3 clubs, represent FUN!! and encourage get fuked up and be yourself... they play fun music, new and old....

kinda like DJAIS :)

100% except only diffence is djais has a million promoters..

bamboo i dont know one promoter

merge has 2-3 promoters kosta, george really..

green room its just me and the bartenders..

but the concept is the same, have fun, low cover, good times music...make the girls happy....get fuking drunk with your friends...

perfect example. i was @ courtyard on saturday afternoon at about 3pm and me and my boy were the only 2 people there along with 3 djs that were playing too and they were charging $5.00 to get in and not one soul was there...why?? its 3pm...why not fill the place and then charge when its full to get rid of the riff raff... just bad business.. outside tiki bar is HUGE.. and they make it almost impossible for people to want to go there

Kosta is an employee, no longer a promoter... Although he constantly promotes every other word out of his mouth....

def understood, same as i am not a promoter...but promote where i work..to clarify my wording a bit..