pacha-0703.jpg

Monday July 3 | Independence Day Weekend

A SPECIAL HOLIDAY EVENT

NO WORK/SCHOOL TUESDAY!

featuring the #1 house dj in the world

ERICK MORILLO

After an amazing Bon Voyage party...

ERICK HAD TO COME BACK FOR MORE!

Don't miss his only NYC gig of the summer!

=========================

18+ TO ENTER

ADVANCE TIX >> CLICK HERE

Table Reservations 212.209.7500

=========================

Pacha New York

618 W. 46th Street NYC

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I was there from 1 to 3:30 and it was pretty bad in all honesty when I was there. BORING :aaah: . Back in Feb. I heard that whole set and he was GREAT but I think since then he has been slacking. Yes BLEGH not fun. Yeah I heard from 6am and onward he was "amazing" to "horrid" and every in between.. but still overall everyone agrees he was much better in the beginning of the New Year. Umm what happened to Morillo's trip to Ibiza for the whole summer? Yeah.. haha. Whatever, I seriously hope Stella has him get his groove back at this point. I won't be there because I will be working and operating more on the JP party (and lets face it, forget about even the talent.. JP will reel in more green), and I pray Mister Morillo does well.

what are you 18 acting like you know everythin about morillo, please give us a break....everyone i know that went his last nite at pacha told me he was incredible and if you thought he wasnt you obviously dont know what your talking about. Yea much bettter in the beginning of the new year you probably heard him a combined 3 times in your whole life I really dont think you can accurately judge whether or not he was so much better before SORRY!

DANNY TENAGLIA at SPIRIT, ERICK MORILLO at PACHA, JP someplace else.

Damn looks like tenaglia is gonna be just like old times at his be yourself party at vinyl/arc. Now add boris to the mix of playing someplace else and Danny tenaglia party will be heaven.

#1 - i thought he was stayin in ibiza for a while lol

#2 - im 19 so it sucks when parties are always 21+ but just go later-

#3 - last time he was @ pacha i got there around 445 and he was amazing like the first hour i got there- and then he kinda faded a lil, but then again, u can't expect everything to be great-- but it'll definately be a tough decision for him or dt- cuz dt- i always have the BEST time- dark beats are my passion- and dt always keeps me in the door especially after 7... morillo made me wana leave last time- idk wat it was...

#1 - i thought he was stayin in ibiza for a while lol

#2 - im 19 so it sucks when parties are always 21+ but just go later-

#3 - last time he was @ pacha i got there around 445 and he was amazing like the first hour i got there- and then he kinda faded a lil, but then again, u can't expect everything to be great-- but it'll definately be a tough decision for him or dt- cuz dt- i always have the BEST time- dark beats are my passion- and dt always keeps me in the door especially after 7... morillo made me wana leave last time- idk wat it was...

it's 18 to get in this nite