• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

REAL MEN OF GENIUS

Reeeeal men of geeeeeniuuuus!

Today we salute YOU, Mr. I take my Mod job on CP very serious guy

"Mr. I take my Mod job on CP very serious guy!"

Only YOU can jump on a thread to delete it before it is viewed by more than 2 memebers.

"Dont you dareeee post that!!"

While others are too preoccupied with things like real life, you take

to the board as Hitler took to the Jews.

"Iroooon fist!"

Your hawk eye for catching spam and promotions has raised you to the top of the Mod food chain.

"Aint no one bettter!!"

And if some other member calls you on it, YOU reply with a firm "get off my nut".

"They are on your sack!"

So keep that mouse finger ready, oh Hitler of the club world. Because when the day is through you can look at the board and know you have done your job!!

I can go to sleeeep nooooooow!!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

REAL MEN OF GENIUS

Only YOU can jump on a thread to delete it before it is viewed by more than 2 memebers.

"Iroooon fist!"

Your hawk eye for catching spam and promotions has raised you to the top of the Mod food chain.

"Aint no one bettter!!"

And if some other member calls you on it, YOU reply with a firm "get off my nut".

"They are on your sack!"

So keep that mouse finger ready, oh Hitler of the club world. Because when the day is through you can look at the board and know you have done your job!!

ahahahahhahahahahahaahhahahaaahahahahaaahahahhahaahahhaahhaahahhaahaahhahahahaahhahahaahhahahahaahhaaahhahaahhahahaahaahahahahaahahahaaaahahaahahahaahhahaahaahaahhahahaaahhaahahahha

REAL MEN OF GENIUS

"Iroooon fist!"

"Aint no one bettter!!"

"They are on your sack!"

OMG yay.gifyay.gif

i really don't care about this subject one way or another, but 9mile really can't talk about montbh being a n00b when they've been on the board the same amount of time.

now go about your arguing or whatever.

No, you're wrong. He's had a few names before that.

i joined at fwilso01 in 2001, then lost the password to that for two years, created 555-1212, he got banned, created 411, he got banned, went back to fwilso01, had dave change that name to DETROIT, got banned, then created 9mile :)

ante is wrong about all the other ones except slymie

i do think ivehadit is funny though :)

oh and by the way

Headmilk= gotmilk = headpusher, smokesum, ronnie1, ronny1, marioncobretti, mossman, wondertwins, jackburton, imsorryemjay, pmemjay, guysly, yoda, mr. belding, romy2000, sweetnsexy, attwireless, dosomework, ustinklikefarts the list goes on and on and on....

oh and by the way

Headmilk= gotmilk = headpusher, smokesum, ronnie1, ronny1, marioncobretti, mossman, wondertwins, jackburton, imsorryemjay, pmemjay, guysly, yoda, mr. belding, romy2000, sweetnsexy, attwireless, dosomework, ustinklikefarts the list goes on and on and on....

def not marioncobretti

and i dont even know most of those fsns

:laugh:

wow fred, 3 posts in a row.. i must have hit a sore spot.. its ok.. i think fsns are funny :laugh:

and again im not the aol fsns

def not marioncobretti

wow fred, 3 posts in a row.. i must have hit a sore spot.. its ok.. i think fsns are funny :laugh:

No its not that, its just that after each post people pm me telling me not to forget about certain times you made an ass of yourself

def not marioncobretti

i know two of your fsn's smokie... marioncobretti is NOT one.. i know who that is :laugh: