Thank god its friday

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest onisakura

Im against tanning beds, ESPECIALLY after watching Final Destination 3. NO WAY JOSE. Besides, i dont like the flat all over color you get, you dont get that glow from the sun or the shadows where the sun hits you in different places.

I used to have a beagle a fwe years ago. Fuckin ex made me get rid of her. Asshole.

im not too big on the tanning beds... i embrace my pale skin :)

i WOULD like to have that sunkissed look though bc im starting to look sick haha

I'm realizing more and more that I don't like to be tanned and bronzed via fake bake.

i think on a lot of people it looks a lil on the trashy side :shuffle

remember what i said!!!!

Yea, I'm glad it's Friday too. I have to work tomorrow, but it should be pretty easy, only workin' 7-12.

Then I'm goin over to Moz's house to start drinkin'. Watchin' the fight over there.

I think Incredible Hulks are on the menu. That's probably the only way I can drink Henny. Maybe that and with some coke. Can't drink that shit straight.

I'll probably have a few drunk pics to post.

I'm realizing more and more that I don't like to be tanned and bronzed via fake bake.

i think on a lot of people it looks a lil on the trashy side :shuffle

:agree lol

its def a trashi look on some girls.. esp when they go and wear the light lip gloss .. ugh

i think my boss is mad at me.. :(

Guest onisakura
oh my fucking god

why bother with the diet coke tubby

I was just thinking that. Its like the fat people that order half the McDonalds menu and a Super Size diet coke.

:agree lol

its def a trashi look on some girls.. esp when they go and wear the light lip gloss .. ugh

i think my boss is mad at me.. :(

ur boss?

why?

and yes.. it is boderline "hi I'm trailor and trying to darken myself to disguise it"

:keke

depends on sue and eddie...did u get up with giselle and her manz?

If I knew their email addresses or SN's I'd contact them today and challenge them to a Glowstick off while wearing my fiercest flourescent mesh shirt with LOTSOFHOLES in them.

lmao

wait, you going wtih eddie3?

If I knew their email addresses or SN's I'd contact them today and challenge them to a Glowstick off while wearing my fiercest flourescent mesh shirt with LOTSOFHOLES in them.

lmao

wait, you going wtih eddie3?

mesh shirts r for jamaicans..

no eddie..the UK Lawyer...i gota call Sue..she's prolly knocked out from last nite...5$ says she got hammered