Clubplanet Nightlife Community

yo, stop drinkin' yo cristal... now! dont buy it anymore just to spit it...

i think if ur a white kid..and ur wearing fubu and dada..and sean john velour outfits..and u live in Idaho..u have severe mental problems..because ur emulating something u only see on tv....these kids would wear dogshit behind their ears if they saw it on TV

for kids that grow up in urban area...(im not talking about fucking long island)...its a bit more acceptable.....i for one would never be caught rocking fubu or some oversized lacoste polo shirt...and my friends would prolly fuck me up if i did do that

i think it's kind of the same for black kids in "white" neighborhoods... i live in a mostly white neighborhood where most kids rock abercrombie and nothing else... (american eagle was unacceptable at high school) and then you have black kids who grew up in the same neighborhood (although there were very few, I remember there were only 2 black kids in the whole 6th grade) and they have the braids/locks and thinking they're in a nelly video or something, the girls wearing hoochie tight jeans, and the guys wearing clothes way to big and baggy for them, when they used to speak so proper younger on, and now they're trying to fit the stereotypical black man portrayed on bet... it's fake as hell...

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think it's kind of the same for black kids in "white" neighborhoods... i live in a mostly white neighborhood where most kids rock abercrombie and nothing else... (american eagle was unacceptable at high school) and then you have black kids who grew up in the same neighborhood (although there were very few, I remember there were only 2 black kids in the whole 6th grade) and they have the braids/locks and thinking they're in a nelly video or something, the girls wearing hoochie tight jeans, and the guys wearing clothes way to big and baggy for them, when they used to speak so proper younger on, and now they're trying to fit the stereotypical black man portrayed on bet... it's fake as hell...

ie: ibrandon.

There is no difference, other than pronunciation. It's the same fucking word.
Rapper Tupac Shakur stated, "Nigger - a black man with a slavery chain around his neck; Nigga - a black man with a gold chain on his neck." [1] Demonstrating how the term has evolved significantly over time and that there is a distinction between the implication behind the use of nigga and nigger. In practice, its use and meaning is heavily dependent on context.

I think it's offensive, and blacks using it make it sound to whites like its an unnoffensive word and okay to say, like there is no longer anything wrong with it. Some racists may be thinking also, "They're calling each other nigga now, they finally admitted it..." Supposedly it's all about context, but IMO it's constant use by some blacks is only hurting them.

Last year, I don't remember the details of this, a white teacher got into a lot of trouble when after seeing his black students constantly calling each other, and other whites, "nigga", he called one of his black students "nigga". He was accused of being racist for using it and people were calling for him to be fired, but I can see how easy it can be to slip up and say it when the blacks are using it constantly right in front of him. I personally still hate the word and I don't think anyone of any color should say it.

Rapper Tupac Shakur stated, "Nigger - a black man with a slavery chain around his neck; Nigga - a black man with a gold chain on his neck." [1] Demonstrating how the term has evolved significantly over time and that there is a distinction between the implication behind the use of nigga and nigger. In practice, its use and meaning is heavily dependent on context.

Yeah, that makes sense... Tupac's an idiot. Good rapper, but still an idiot.

the only reason everybody makes hype about cristal was cause of hip hop, that shit is nasty. yes i dont drink alcohol at parties but i do occasinally love wine and champagene at home or certain nights out with my lady.

I must say I am very SURPRISED and DISAPPOINTED that after all of the preaching you do in regards to people either drinking or doing drugs at parties to sit here and read that you yourself indulge in drinking alcoholic beverage occassionally. You just lost a few points in my book BULL.

I must say I am very SURPRISED and DISAPPOINTED that after all of the preaching you do in regards to people either drinking or doing drugs at parties to sit here and read that you yourself indulge in drinking alcoholic beverage occassionally. You just lost a few points in my book BULL.

lol, and I'm not surprised that you posted this... you always try to pick shit.. ;)

so the guy in your sig, is he acting tough? or is he tough? how does he speak? like a typical white dude from jail or like the suburbs where he grew up?

....he didn't grow up in the suburbs.....thought i remembered u saying u were a fan?.....but i could be making that up lol......

....he didn't grow up in the suburbs.....thought i remembered u saying u were a fan?.....but i could be making that up lol......

i cant quite make out who it is... but most of those team pain guys are cali 'burb skaters.