Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladies Need Help With Gift Idea!! Please

WOH!!!! HOLD ON HERE! wow. Ok, sorry, for some reason the notification went to my junk mail. Thanks for all the replies.

Ok, so, she's from another city about 1hr 1/2 away. So one party with her family, one with friends from her city, one with friends from the city she moved to. The family thing I'm leaving to her mom. The other two, well, they're both at restaurants that turn to a club at around 11. (then alone, dinner on the actual birthday).

I'm liking the spa thing. Jewlery....she's too picky. hmmmm, ya, think the spa would be perfect. Anything else? I need to come up with a few gifts.

..Spa is a perfect gift..

YES, the real deal! Let's hope it will impress my girl as much as it impresses you. She's a hard one to please. Damn, ok, parties, the spa...can't do a dog, she has a cat. HMMM, I was thinking, nice bottle of Tuscan wine (brunello di montalcino) and a nice home cooked meal (fettucine alle vongole..maybe)...seperate day. Shit, is that enough ladies?? would you be impressed. Damn I can ask myself all night long if it's enough, I still wouldn't have a clue. My friends...ha, come on.

dv

YES, the real deal! Let's hope it will impress my girl as much as it impresses you. She's a hard one to please. Damn, ok, parties, the spa...can't do a dog, she has a cat. HMMM, I was thinking, nice bottle of Tuscan wine (brunello di montalcino) and a nice home cooked meal (fettucine alle vongole..maybe)...seperate day. Shit, is that enough ladies?? would you be impressed. Damn I can ask myself all night long if it's enough, I still wouldn't have a clue. My friends...ha, come on.

dv

yes a dinner would be fabulous (no guy has ever done this for me b4) ......wine is always awesome, as long as it is her taste (does she like dry or sweet, red/white, etc) and the wine isn't past its peak......

get the spa g/c.....and take her out to something really nice like a show or something. or maybe a game somewhere if she's into sports??? (my exbf posted "i love you" on a scoreboard in san diego for my bday 2 years ago - so awesome).

plus the parties that sounds like a kick ass bday to me!!!

awww puppies i wish i could have one!!!! no pets allowed in my apartment. well hopefully one day, i will have one :)

any doctor can write you a note...having an "emotional support" animal qualifies under the ADA laws, they can't make you get rid of it...or else law suit.

any doctor can write you a note...having an "emotional support" animal qualifies under the ADA laws, they can't make you get rid of it...or else law suit.

seriously? hmmm

and what's wrong with a spa g/c??? spas are absolutely amazing, good ones anyways ..... i would die for a massage right now.....