Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladies Need Help With Gift Idea!! Please

Any help would be great. I'm throwing my girl 3 parties this year. I want to get her something she'll really like. So, something small for now, for her first party. Even guys that have a good idea, maybe got their girl something before that they loved.

THANKS FOR ANY HELP!

dv

WOH!!!! HOLD ON HERE! wow. Ok, sorry, for some reason the notification went to my junk mail. Thanks for all the replies.

Ok, so, she's from another city about 1hr 1/2 away. So one party with her family, one with friends from her city, one with friends from the city she moved to. The family thing I'm leaving to her mom. The other two, well, they're both at restaurants that turn to a club at around 11. (then alone, dinner on the actual birthday).

I'm liking the spa thing. Jewlery....she's too picky. hmmmm, ya, think the spa would be perfect. Anything else? I need to come up with a few gifts.

are you that boring and unoriginal that you need to come on some club message board and ask a bunch of strangers what kind of gift to get you girl?

i mean you couldn't even come up with a gift certificate to a spa on your own...you're in trouble man

nah he's just asking for some input, its all good. maybe he's so in love with her that he wants to make sure everything is perfect for her party so wanted other people's advice.

hmmm so spa g/c is def a good idea. get it for an amount and not a set thing - like massage - etc so she can pick out she wants herself later.....

too picky for jewelery? hmmm....what about concert/play/club tickets? or to a cool vacation or something?

nah he's just asking for some input, its all good. maybe he's so in love with her that he wants to make sure everything is perfect for her party so wanted other people's advice.

hmmm so spa g/c is def a good idea. get it for an amount and not a set thing - like massage - etc so she can pick out she wants herself later.....

too picky for jewelery? hmmm....what about concert/play/club tickets? or to a cool vacation or something?

See that's cool, and you couldn't have said it better. Some ideas, some input, it helps. Trust, my girls very happy.

wow three parties!!!?? lucky girl. what type of parties are they?

is she into jewelery? a nice necklace or bracelet....diamonnndsss are a girls best friend ;) lol

need more info - what is she into?

this guy seems a little to nice or to good to be true to some ladies. Maybe he's the one that followed you outside of crobar that night? Be carefull Bella, hahahahahaha

this guy seems a little to nice or to good to be true to some ladies. Maybe he's the one that followed you outside of crobar that night? Be carefull Bella, hahahahahaha

nah that guy was a complete dirtbag! roland or whatever his name was!

this guy sounds like a sweetheart... i wish i had a guy throwing me a party! im the one always throwing parties for everyone else!!!