Clubplanet Nightlife Community

social isolation growing in the U.S...

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...in arizona, you'd be heading for your third one....

Yeah, at least I wasn't a pregnant teenager. I have a friend that is just turning 20 and she just had her second.

BTW... I only have one more year of classes. I'm doing my schooling online. I love it how it's assumed that just because I have a kid that I have put my schooling on hold. It's possible to do both. Not easy but it can be done.

Guest onisakura
Yeah, at least I wasn't a pregnant teenager. I have a friend that is just turning 20 and she just had her second.

BTW... I only have one more year of classes. I'm doing my schooling online. I love it how it's assumed that just because I have a kid that I have put my schooling on hold. It's possible to do both. Not easy but it can be done.

Touche, my best friend does that - she's got 2 kids AND works full time. I give her so much credit, probably one of the strongst women i know.

I have several good friends to confide in.. one of my bestest friends on the planet i met on CP 5 yrs ago.

People in social isolation need to put down the PS2 and like go out. :laugh:

I'm reading this post on my laptop with my PS2 controller in my hand.

GEEEK!!!!

how is it possible to raise a family w/out a career?

i think you are confusing job and career.. the mindset of people in the midwest, south, west etc. is to settle down and raise a family early.. while people from the northeast tend to get themselves setup comfortably first and then procreate.. just something ive noticed.. IMO of course..

the ONLY people I will confide in are random internet strangers that I will probably never meet in my life time

it's easier that way...you can tell them all your dirty little secrets and never have to worry about it coming back to bite you in the ass

ex: it's like how me and deedee are...we always talk about how we're gonna get together and hang out but we both know that isn't true so the other day i was talking to her about some personal stuff and admitted that I sometimes enjoy an occassional finger in my ass right before I am about to cum during a blowjob.

you think i would tell that to one of my so called "friends" :rolleyes:

Touche, my best friend does that - she's got 2 kids AND works full time. I give her so much credit, probably one of the strongst women i know.

Wow... I don't work yet and I only do classwork twice a week. I don't think I could handle that much on my plate.

Even if I was through with classes I would not be working though. My daughter has a heart condition (It's not too seriouse of one. Easily corrected) so untill she has surgery and is recovered I spend as much of my time at home with her as possible. I am avoiding daycare and stranger babysitters due to the fact that if she gets sick she will be put back in the hospital.

But... by the time I am finished with classes and have my career her surgery will have passed and I will feel more at ease with her going into a daycare. For now I just go out every few weeks while her grandmother watches her. It all works great for me and I wouldn't change a thing. Thankfully her father has a good job so we get by very well.

How many meth labs do you guys own?

5 *rolls eyes*

I didn't say we were rich. Just that we do well. As in we can take care of ourselves and still have money to do other things.

Nomembername... My fiance comes from a family that did without alot of things. Me and him started dateing when we were freshmen in highschool. At the time his family could barely afford to pay their bills. If I was in it for the money then I would have never stayed with him.

Plus rich people piss me off.

EdIzt: Forgot to add that less than a year ago we were living in a one bedroom apartment and barely makeing rent. I couldn't work because i was pregnant and sick all the time and he was being too stubborn to get a job that pushed him to do better

Also... getting me pregnant would not mean that he would HAVE to marry me.

he moving weight on the side?

how did you guys go from living in a one bedroom apartment barely making rent to balla balla status in under a year? or is he pimping you out?

I say weight, but not a lot... .5lb a month maybe.

he moving weight on the side?

how did you guys go from living in a one bedroom apartment barely making rent to balla balla status in under a year? or is he pimping you out?

He was workign at a video store because it was "Easy" when he could have had a better job that paid alot more. I told him to either take and go for the better job or I was leaveing.

He a vet.

and I think some of you are misunderstanding what I ment when I said we get by and still have money to do other things. If I asked him to go out and buy me a hummer right now we would not have the money.

What I mean by what I said is that we can pay our bills and the rent on our current appartment (2 bedroom so it's not like rent is alot more than the other) and get groceries and still have the money to go to the movies and have our internet/WoW game going. After that there really is not much to spare. Now if little one was not in the picture then it would be different. We would have a-lot more money.