Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NYC afterhours

damn when did rock candy stop doing afterhours? i was there months ago so i guess i haven't been paying attention to that ;) lol.

i have been to SOL on a fri night, and it was kind of pretentious. i hope the after hours are totally different, cuz i would like to give it another shot.

totally diffrent atmosphere!

again SHELTER sat night is open from 11pm till 12-1pm sunday afternoon. Might not be for everyone but still an option.

That Place is like a homeless shelter mad poeple that need showers and shit and they look they sell bootleg dvd on 42st and wear gloves and call them selves bulls and stuff , silverbull are a wierd dude , what sup with the MJ gloves .lmao

That Place is like a homeless shelter mad poeple that need showers and shit and they look they sell bootleg dvd on 42st and wear gloves and call them selves bulls and stuff , silverbull are a wierd dude , what sup with the MJ gloves .lmao

Engrish is your first ranguage?

wow he needs some home schooling lol

woo woo dude tone it down a bit, your making us look bad. If your going to talk like that atleast change the first part of your name. Oh dont act all hard, WOODBRIDGE is repping the 908, not the 973.

Yes there are a lot of crackheads to be honest like at all other clubs but I have not seen a fight htere yet....mostly its just guys who wanna form a circle in a front of a hottie to show off (like a peacock) but sometimes things are taken too far and they start to push or smak each other which is reatrded.

just cuz i said its all crackhead doesnt mean there are fights there, on the contrary usually afterhours crowds dont fight cuz there are so many fuckin drugs in there but who cares its still fun once in a while, gypsy is a nice spot i always chill downstairs in the dungeon like section

woo woo dude tone it down a bit, your making us look bad. If your going to talk like that atleast change the first part of your name. Oh dont act all hard, WOODBRIDGE is repping the 908, not the 973.

Listen GUY i am was born and raised in BELLEVILLE 973 ok some poeple like to move out there parents house and get place's of there Own , unlike you GUY

i have been to SOL on a fri night, and it was kind of pretentious. i hope the after hours are totally different, cuz i would like to give it another shot.

Pretentious huh? I may have to check this out... I dont mind the pretentious crowd.. actually like it a bit..its the cracked out crowd I cant stand..

Its good for some..but not for me.. I like the idea of the bar opening at 8..and having a few drinks..

Listen GUY i am was born and raised in BELLEVILLE 973 ok some poeple like to move out there parents house and get place's of there Own , unlike you GUY

dont you ever talk back to me!!

and change ur shit to 908! your north jersey times are over buddy, your a has been around these parts. Your never going to amount to anything. Your days of fish 'n chips in bloomfield and hot dogs at Rut's hut in clifton are over. You might as well rock a durag and get some iced out grills!

ahhhwahhhguuhhhbuugaahhhhdeeee.......

Shelter has an awesome vibe and redic dancers

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

What the shit...

whoaaaaaaaaaaa u must have no life woodbridge is 732 guy.and whoever gave your that blowout needs to get locked up your shit looks hurt in that pic looks like u about to suck a dick or something ewwwww what a bum

This guys material is just like his prick...............soft!

This is a perfect example that a women could get pregnant from anal sex. Her son would turn out something like............well something like this jerk off.

"ahhhwuugaahhdahhhhbuuhhhgaaahhhdeeee"

and change ur shit to 732. your washed up around here boi. your never going to make it, give up. we dont want your kind in north jersey anymore. Just like the catholic priest who molests a little boy. You are now relocated to a new place to start a new life. Where no one will know who you really are inside. Its a shame, i saw good things in you at one point when you were living in the 973. But you let us down, you let your parents, your family, your friends down. By going to these clubs and staying out all night, eating and sniffing everything in site.

John Hotti- 1 win

Jerzeboi732- 1 loss

Ok so now i got that out of the way..uhhhh...whos going to afterhours?? hahahaha

Looking for afterhours ? Come to Domain the music will be bumping until the sun is nice and bright !!

Free B4 Midnight reduced after (Must be 21 & Over)

Reduced List (18-21 years old)

To Be Added to the Guest List just send and email to promotions@djmiko.net with your First name and Last initial.

Ask for Free B412 Miko List at the Door.

There will be Afterhours to this event as well

domain-1.jpg

domain7back.jpg