Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So what are the plans for the 4th?

Fredmatic3

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Partying in Jupiter on a beach. My cousin's redneck husband built a beach in their backyard so we'll be barbequing and drinking on an inland beach. :party:

PICT0816.jpg

This is quite possibly the second dumbest thing I've ever heard (the dumbest is still: "Pod knows something about EDM").

Last time I checked the atlas that's built into my omniscient brain, Jupiter was located just a few miles from the Atlantic Ocean.

Your friends aren't Pollocks, are they? :D

Too much work today, and I didn't make it to Jupiter at all. So I'm stuck at home with a 12 pack of Corona and my cousin. Kinda a boring 4th of July after all. Not that my cousin is a dull guy, but I had wanted to go out. Oh well. So much for that. :nopity:

This is quite possibly the second dumbest thing I've ever heard (the dumbest is still: "Pod knows something about EDM").

Last time I checked the atlas that's built into my omniscient brain, Jupiter was located just a few miles from the Atlantic Ocean.

Your friends aren't Pollocks, are they? :D

No shit Sherlock. They do live miles from the ocean. So what? They still wanted a beach in their backyard they could walk outside to be on, rather than drive to. So STFU. :finger::biggrin:

Guest onisakura
It is Jupiter Farms. On behalf of my cousin and myself, you and your parents are cordially invited. :beer:

I appreciate the offer Ron, but i'm 1100 miles away from the Farms. :) Im sure you would have seen my little brother shooting off fireworks if you had gone though....he's quite skilled with anything involving pyrotechnics. *lol*

I appreciate the offer Ron, but i'm 1100 miles away from the Farms. :) Im sure you would have seen my little brother shooting off fireworks if you had gone though....he's quite skilled with anything involving pyrotechnics. *lol*

Ah, well if you're in the state next year, the offer still stands. ;)

So, I didn't go to Jupiter, but I went out to dinner with another cousin, and then came back and partied with my neighbor and his wife, and watched the Deerfield Beach and Commercial Blv. (or maybe it was at the Atlantic section of the beach, it did look closer than Commercial) fireworks shows from behind our condos. They were also putting on a fireworks show at Butterfly World, so you could see 3 different shows at 3 different angles from the back of my condo. :aright:

For everyone's enjoyment, you can recreate today's fireworks right here:

http://www1.jawink.ne.jp/koji-y/java/jhanabie.htm

an OBE? :biggrin: nah, it more like having a drink to me...maybe I should've drank more of it, ey? ^_^

so did everyone have a gret time or WHUT? :biggrin:

I had a blast. Went to Chicago. Hung out on the beach on the lake Saturday afternoon. Saturday went to a place called Jbar then to Moda.

Moda was sick sick sick. Best house music I have heard since WMC two years ago. Had me dancing like crazy and the ladies were fine, fine, fine.

Went to the celebration in Sunrise where the Guess Who performed - they were great! They finished with "American Woman," but then did an encore with "These Eyes" and "No Time." There were at least three generations of people in the dancecrowd...and everyone dancing like kids...:)

Maybe the times are a'changin' again.

Went to the celebration in Sunrise where the Guess Who performed - they were great! They finished with "American Woman," but then did an encore with "These Eyes" and "No Time." There were at least three generations of people in the dancecrowd...and everyone dancing like kids...:)

Maybe the times are a'changin' again.

That would have been an awesome show.

We went to the Crystal Method show on Monday nite, then spent the 4th

at home in the pool, cooked out, and lit up the neigborhood with some pyrotechnics at nite

That would have been an awesome show.

We went to the Crystal Method show on Monday nite, then spent the 4th

at home in the pool, cooked out, and lit up the neigborhood with some pyrotechnics at nite

thanks, it was. Pool party sounds nice too...& yesterday was a great day for it.

sleep ... watch CNN .... sleep some more..... eat...... use the restroom..... sleep some more...... listen to music....

oh yeah and save 15% on my car insurance by switchin to geico

that pesky lizard.......

geico.jpg