Clubplanet Nightlife Community

cran n vodka

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I'm not black, I'm light (olive) complexion. I dont look like Stacey Dash..just have similar features.. eyes, hair...

I think my comment was of all celebrities, I'm probably most compared to her..

What's your measurements? Height, weight, etc.?

Now that sounds good. OJ has too much sugar in it for me and my diabetes, though. Vodka probably does to, but whatever. I've been drinking sugar-free Redbull and vodka.

No shiat?

Another Insulin user on the boards....

I find I have to dose up a couple times when Im out if I drink any cran or OJ

No shiat?

Another Insulin user on the boards....

I find I have to dose up a couple times when Im out if I drink any cran or OJ

I'm borderline Type 2. I don't take any meds for it. I can control it by diet and avoiding sugar and carbs. I just cheat too often though. I need to take care of myself better than this. I just read an article that says people with Type 2 are advanced in age by about 15 years, regarding heart problems and other shit coming on earlier than normal. As if I didn't feel old as it was, now I'm 15 years older. :banghead:

I'm borderline Type 2. I don't take any meds for it. I can control it by diet and avoiding sugar and carbs. I just cheat too often though. I need to take care of myself better than this. I just read an article that says people with Type 2 are advanced in age by about 15 years, regarding heart problems and other shit coming on earlier than normal. As if I didn't feel old as it was, now I'm 15 years older. :banghead:

Well think of it this way, those are generally worse case scenarios, for people who dont take care of themselves, and poor diets.

The only areas of the body that can absorb high levels of sugar in the bloodstream are the vessels i the kidneys, and the eyes. Long term exposure will crystalize the vessels, making them inoperative.

Always remember, that the body constantly tries to heal and de-toxify

itself, and that there are natural supplements out there that will resist and sometimes reverse the effects of having this disease.

Ive been type I since I was 12 years old, and am still in decent health.

If you would like some tips or pointers, just PM me

F M

Once you start drinking gin everything else tastes weak and watered down.Beefeater on the rocks with a lemon for me

Tell that to my friend Jack Daniels. I love gin the best, but whiskey never tastes watered down.

And you gin drinkers need to step up your game and start drinking some Hendrick's. Saphire is great, but Hendrick's is in a league all it's own. Hendrick's martini w/ a big slice of cucumber. Hear me now and believe me later but get drunker than ever with that drink.

• 1 month later...

I know but I am allergic to it...if I drink a couple drinks, I get violently ill and will completely black out. it's scary :( It never used to react so badly w/my body -- only recently. Your body changes every 7 years or so

Now I just drink bacardi

I know but I am allergic to it...if I drink a couple drinks, I get violently ill and will completely black out. it's scary :( It never used to react so badly w/my body -- only recently. Your body changes every 7 years or so

Now I just drink bacardi

oh...well that is a different story...that sucks tho...

you like biccardi raz???

Now I just drink bacardi

I'm really starting to hate all liquor. I am always so sick after a few hours..