Clubplanet Nightlife Community

4th of july weekend

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds good! maybe we will...depends what time we get to the hotel. is there a list for sully?

Shoot me a PM, first name, last initial and how many guests, I'll put you on the People NYC list, it's 10 bucks before midnight... get there early for

2 for 1, and to hear me!

my boy is goin dynamite fishin on the 4th i wont say where but its in the 5 buroughs....he asked me to go, i was like get the fuck outta here....fuckin sicko....so everyone check wednesday's papers or armless guy being arrested

:laugh: They won't be able to cuff him, so he'll still have a chance to make a break for it.

Monday - Werkiepoo for a bit, then to RI

Police Nab Naked Intruder In North Kingstown Basement

POSTED: 1:21 pm EDT June 30, 2006

UPDATED: 8:02 pm EDT June 30, 2006

Email This Story | Print This Story

NORTH KINGSTOWN, R.I. -- A North Kingstown woman called police Friday saying she heard a noise in her basement. When the officers arrived to check it out, they said they discovered a naked man growling from behind a basement door.

Police said the man, identified as 26-year-old Daniel Walters, had broken in through a basement window.

Admittedly high on cocaine and Ecstasy, police said Walters doesn't remember breaking into the home just after 1 a.m.

"He had no idea why he was naked or why he was in someone else's house," said Capt. Charles Brennan of the North Kingstown Police Department.

No one in the home was hurt but police said the residents were shaken up by the incident.

Sun-Surf Club

oh, how i miss surfclub :(

fri - worked late came home and started watching munich but passed out..

today - pick up my new surfboard, head out for a friends bday thing at some club..

sunday - hopefully i wont get too smashed saturday night and ill be able to wake up kinda early and surf for a few hours, do the bar thing at night...

monday - hopefully surf some more, get smashed on the beach, go barhopping at night..

tuesday - work a 12 hour shift of doubletime pay :beer:

today - pick up my new surfboard, head out for a friends bday thing at some club..

sunday - hopefully i wont get too smashed saturday night and ill be able to wake up kinda early and surf for a few hours, do the bar thing at night...

monday - hopefully surf some more, get smashed on the beach, go barhopping at night..

i miss san diego :(

easy chicks, beautiful weather

so where you working now? get a room ready for me..im staying with you when i visit again

i miss san diego :(

easy chicks, beautiful weather

so where you working now? get a room ready for me..im staying with you when i visit again

actually i think the chicks back east were quicker to fuck.. but i guess thats me.. im working on some adolescent psych unit in this hospital nearby.. same kinda stuff as back east but with kids so it's cool.. when you coming out??

i live on grand ave and cass in pb....it gets too easy to roll out and head to the beach, drink a lil, find people i know and chill.

its gonna be play it by ear all weekend besides of course today which is head out to a huge party at some girl's house. good times

and the girls out here seem like they are easier, but its all a farce because of how fake some are. out east you know where you stand immediately. no worries though because it hasnt slowed me down any :)

off to the beach

i live on grand ave and cass in pb....it gets too easy to roll out and head to the beach, drink a lil, find people i know and chill.

its gonna be play it by ear all weekend besides of course today which is head out to a huge party at some girl's house. good times

and the girls out here seem like they are easier, but its all a farce because of how fake some are. out east you know where you stand immediately. no worries though because it hasnt slowed me down any :)

off to the beach

ha!! yeah my roommate told me why you were late for the installation... lol good shit... i think i might be heading to heat tonight... you check it out yet?? it's a good crowd.. not the normal fake eventv**e crowd..

Police Nab Naked Intruder In North Kingstown Basement

POSTED: 1:21 pm EDT June 30, 2006

UPDATED: 8:02 pm EDT June 30, 2006

Email This Story | Print This Story

NORTH KINGSTOWN, R.I. -- A North Kingstown woman called police Friday saying she heard a noise in her basement. When the officers arrived to check it out, they said they discovered a naked man growling from behind a basement door.

Police said the man, identified as 26-year-old Daniel Walters, had broken in through a basement window.

Admittedly high on cocaine and Ecstasy, police said Walters doesn't remember breaking into the home just after 1 a.m.

"He had no idea why he was naked or why he was in someone else's house," said Capt. Charles Brennan of the North Kingstown Police Department.

No one in the home was hurt but police said the residents were shaken up by the incident.

wow, i didn't know X's real name was Daniel Walters:confused:

ha!! yeah my roommate told me why you were late for the installation... lol good shit... i think i might be heading to heat tonight... you check it out yet?? it's a good crowd.. not the normal fake eventv**e crowd..

never been there yet...where is it exactly?

i was out thursday downtown at confidential and side bar. good times even though i really dont care for the downtown crowd. and i agree with you on the event vibe crowd....the absolute worst.

i think i might not leave pb the entire weekend. it just seems a little dangerous getting in a car and driving when i know i'm gonna be at the beach every day and having some beers on the beach with the madness going down there. not only that, they got 4 times the task force of cops out in pb this weekend and they are pulling people over for absolutely no reason and checking for DUIs.

you beaching it out this weekend?