Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just so were clear.

In case some people on this board were confused you CANNOT be both a Yankees and Mets fan. Just like you can't be both a Devils and Rangers fan and you can't be both a Giants and Jets fan. You just can't do it.

Pick one team and root for them. Otherwise end yourself, end your family, and JUST END IT ALL.

In case some people on this board were confused you CANNOT be both a Yankees and Mets fan. Just like you can't be both a Devils and Rangers fan and you can't be both a Giants and Jets fan. You just can't do it.

Pick one team and root for them. Otherwise end yourself, end your family, and JUST END IT ALL.

yes you can :)

and it's "we're" btw

Caleb, enjoy the rest of your day!

Why don't you just show us your tits? Because only broads root for as many teams as you do.
i dont root for the yankees.. im a mets fan.. but if the mets are out of it, and the yankees are in.. ill root for them.

whats wrong with that?

i shouldnt hate the yankees b/c they are our cross town rivals, i am surrounded by yankee fans.. in fact i was the biggest yankee fan in the 80s..it was only until the yankees started winning and everyone boarded the bandwagon that i become a bonafide mets fan

it was only until the yankees started winning and everyone boarded the bandwagon that i become a bonafide mets fan

:funny:

So you sat through all the shitty baseball throughout the 80's / early 90's, then when you finally start to see the fruit for all your suffering, you jump ship to the shitty Mets??

Are you a masochist?

i dont root for the yankees.. im a mets fan.. but if the mets are out of it, and the yankees are in.. ill root for them.

whats wrong with that?

i shouldnt hate the yankees b/c they are our cross town rivals, i am surrounded by yankee fans.. in fact i was the biggest yankee fan in the 80s..it was only until the yankees started winning and everyone boarded the bandwagon that i become a bonafide mets fan

what a chicken shit way to become a met fan...just cause your team is winning and others came aboard you jumped ship...how can you call yourself a fan???

whats wrong with that?

There's so much wrong with it that I can't even begin to explain it. But, hey if that's what you wanna do...

Depending on what your definition of winning is the Yankees didn't start winning until 95/96. So you were a fan up until then? Were you a fan after they won a WS? Or after they established a dynasty? I don't understand how you can just stop being a fan all of a sudden. Either you weren't really a fan or...? I don't know.

There's so much wrong with it that I can't even begin to explain it. But, hey if that's what you wanna do...

Depending on what your definition of winning is the Yankees didn't start winning until 95/96. So you were a fan up until then? Were you a fan after they won a WS? Or after they established a dynasty? I don't understand how you can just stop being a fan all of a sudden. Either you weren't really a fan or...? I don't know.

thats what i am saying.. i never really "stopped" being a fan and started hating them.

i dont understand why if you are a mets fan, you have to hate the yankees... i think its stupid..its a big city, we can share..

id rather exert my negative feelings towards teams like the red sox.

and to be honest, i dont think a lot of mets fans really hate the yankees.. i think they just hate yankee fans

and to be honest, i dont think a lot of mets fans really hate the yankees.. i think they just hate yankee fans

and vice versa

and it only becomes more evident as the mets get some success and the loudmout met fans start yappin

and vice versa

and it only becomes more evident as the mets get some success and the loudmout met fans start yappin

they do but we all know its only short-lived...they will fail in the end and even the met fans know it...

for some reason when it comes to football I am a Giants fan but never root against the Jets...I just don't really care one way or the other.

and i think the reason why i do not HATE the Yankees is because I have alot of respect for their organization and their accomplishments. Because in the end I am a baseball fan so I can look pass certain things. That and I also have so much family and friends who are Yankee fans so it's good to see them happy. I mean in the end it is just a game and should still be fun.

for some reason when it comes to football I am a Giants fan but never root against the Jets...I just don't really care one way or the other.

and i think the reason why i do not HATE the Yankees is because I have alot of respect for their organization and their accomplishments. Because in the end I am a baseball fan so I can look pass certain things. That and I also have so much family and friends who are Yankee fans so it's good to see them happy. I mean in the end it is just a game and should still be fun.

i agree with you there...

i love to hate the yankees. best way to put it. if i didnt have the yankees to hate on I wouldnt be such a die hard red sox fan. its what baseball fun for me and i love the fact that the yankees are who they are and what they are.