Clubplanet Nightlife Community

why isnt GOD married???

I always pondered on that myself... He made Adam in the cast of himself, and then He made Eve for Adam, so Adam would have a partner.

So you would think that God is lonely from this creation... if He thought that Adam would be lonely and made then Eve for him. So God must feel lonely.. and since he made Adam in the image of Himself, He Himself must feel lonely.

thats the fuckin problem..he's lonely...so he does all this shit that we question him doing...and wonder why would god do such a thing..its out of pure boredom ....lord knows ive done some ridiculous shit out of pure boredom..imagine if u were the supreme being?

God made Adam and Eve so they could feel misery. God's too smart to get married - then he'd have to listen to his Godly wife talk about how fucking "perfect" he is and all that shit. Fucking women would bitch about the mistakes you make and then here comes GOD, all knowing and all seeing omnipotent being that has to keep some nagging wife happy. Fuck that - he already knows she's going to be a bitch so why deal with it?!

I can at least prove why gods a man, and with a good sense of humor ...

Most gay men, as far as i have seen, are usually well groomed, physically fit and over all very attractive. Thus making them the object of desire by most women.

Bi-Sexual women are usually women who men want and find attractive

full blown dykes are chicks who look like dudes and are usually attracted to other butch looking bull dykes. From time to time, these dykes go the extra mile and convert bi-sexual hotties in dykes by using the pain these women have felt because of man ...

but over all ... women want gay men and men dont want anything to do with full blow dykes. Maybe this can help explain why God isnt married, cause there are bi-sexual chicks who will do his bidding ...

I can at least prove why gods a man, and with a good sense of humor ...

Most gay men, as far as i have seen, are usually well groomed, physically fit and over all very attractive. Thus making them the object of desire by most women.

Bi-Sexual women are usually women who men want and find attractive

full blown dykes are chicks who look like dudes and are usually attracted to other butch looking bull dykes. From time to time, these dykes go the extra mile and convert bi-sexual hotties in dykes by using the pain these women have felt because of man ...

but over all ... women want gay men and men dont want anything to do with full blow dykes. Maybe this can help explain why God isnt married, cause there are bi-sexual chicks who will do his bidding ...

What the fuck are you smoking?

...isn't god not really a person ...i dont know how else to phrase that and im sure it sound idiotic.......but isnt he more of a higher being depending on your beliefs as opposed to say adam eve jesus etc...people who according to teachings "walked the earth"......which would explain his lack of need for something to poke on ...he didnt need to procreate with his dick .,..he just like made people out of ribs and shit....so yea...thats my take on this topic....when i think of GOD i think of a voice booming from the clouds lol.....i think a lot of people see a jesus looking person though when asked to picture god...since he is always depicted the same way and more frequently .......