Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~Favorite Summer Foods & Drinks~

hell yeah.. the big ass ghetto jug rocks.

So does it taste better w/ brandie or the triple sec??? which or both??

I would only use one

It depends on what you like...brandy gives it a stronger more alcohol-eee taste

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2/3 of the bottle i'm assuming!
even if she had meant bottle, carlo rossi makes different sized bottles. i'm just trying to get ya drunk in the tastiest way possible, lola ;) !

sounds like you throw a good party, cookie :) .

:balls:

you can suck it mikey

my sangria is fucking fabulous and you know it

you should trade recepies with tinyb, she makes a deadly sangria - one or two glasses and we're completely trashed on it. her sangria parties are legendary around these parts.

Big hits on the roofdeck so far this summer:

- Corn on the cob cooked directly on the grill

- Angus Burgers made with Montreal Steak Seasoning and Worcestershire (the Angus is more expensive, but SOOO worth it. Best burgers ever)

- Chicken Satay with Peanut Dipping Sauce

- Grilled Shrimp New Orleans Style (reserve some butter from this recipe for the corn

- Grilled Summer Squash, small zucchini, mushrooms, onions, red peppers with olive oil + balsamic

- Really simple Spinach Dip

- Grilled Portabellas with Soppressata Stuffing

Drinks:

- Daquiris (made with bananas, strawberries, pinapple juice and Jumex juices)

- Coronas

- Charles Shaw icon14.gif

- East Siders (martinis made with Vodka, Campari and Cherry Brandy)

and you even include recipes! Thanx Bri!

I heard there is a little roof deck partaaaaa tonizzle

Little would be the key word :) Gotta lay a bit low tonight, Allison had her first stint on-call at the hospital last night so she probably got no sleep, but a small gathering is in the works. No party, but BBQ, drinks, etc should be rockin'. You and styzzlesteaks should come over, give me a call.

Big hits on the roofdeck so far this summer:

- Corn on the cob cooked directly on the grill

- Angus Burgers made with Montreal Steak Seasoning and Worcestershire (the Angus is more expensive, but SOOO worth it. Best burgers ever)

- Chicken Satay with Peanut Dipping Sauce

- Grilled Shrimp New Orleans Style (reserve some butter from this recipe for the corn

- Grilled Summer Squash, small zucchini, mushrooms, onions, red peppers with olive oil + balsamic

- Really simple Spinach Dip

- Grilled Portabellas with Soppressata Stuffing

Drinks:

- Daquiris (made with bananas, strawberries, pinapple juice and Jumex juices)

- Coronas

- Charles Shaw icon14.gif

- East Siders (martinis made with Vodka, Campari and Cherry Brandy)

excellent receipes.. thanks for sharing :aright:

Little would be the key word :) Gotta lay a bit low tonight, Allison had her first stint on-call at the hospital last night so she probably got no sleep, but a small gathering is in the works. No party, but BBQ, drinks, etc should be rockin'. You and styzzlesteaks should come over, give me a call.

I got a IM from tommy tube top saying that there is gonna be a roof deck partaaa next week.

Tonight styzzlesteakscakes and i have a movie date and we are waking up at like 6am and going to Salisbury beach and then we have a big family bbq at his house all day/night after that so we have to be good and get to bed early so we arent hurting tomorrow.

But

next weekend its on sugahh :)

I will :phone: you during the week so we can plan a delish menu

I got a IM from tommy tube top saying that there is gonna be a roof deck partaaa next week.

Tonight styzzlesteakscakes and i have a movie date and we are waking up at like 6am and going to Salisbury beach and then we have a big family bbq at his house all day/night after that so we have to be good and get to bed early so we arent hurting tomorrow.

But

next weekend its on sugahh :)

I will :phone: you during the week so we can plan a delish menu

Party next friday is the tentative plan. There are a few factors that could crush it (like weather), but so far it's looking like the move.

Sorry to hear you and steakums are old and can't hang on Fridays anymore :(

Party next friday is the tentative plan. There are a few factors that could crush it (like weather), but so far it's looking like the move.

Sorry to hear you and steakums are old and can't hang on Fridays anymore :(

Yeah well you know how it goes....BUT...we will take a dip in the fountain of youth for next Fridays event...I'm looking forward to it :clap2: